You Aren't the Man I Love Anymore

One Day

**Delilah**

"You want me to do what now?" I asked V.

He had just told me that I needed to wear a dress and heels. I don't do heels.

"I need you to put on this dress!" V said.

He was holding up a purple ankle dress. It had these frilly sleeves and sparkles. Way too fancy for a first date. The heals were even worse. They were strappy and silver. I wasn't going to feel comfortable like this on a first date. It means that he's taking me somewhere overpriced and snobby! Those rich people all look at me the same. They look at my hair and make up and grimace. Grimace is actually a nice word for what they do!

"I don't think so!" I siad./

"But you have to!"

"Let's jusdt go to a movie!" I said.

"No, we have to go to the restraunt!" he said.

"You are so not ttelling me what I have to do right?" I asked.

"Of course not! I just want to treat you the best!" he said.

"Fine! But I get to pay for my share then!" I saide.

"Nope!" he said planting a kiss on my nose.

"V!" I said.

"Dee!" he said.

I frose at that name. It was Gee's private nickname for me and no one else has ever called me that before. he placed a kiss on my cheek and walked away. I needed to scream! And that is exactlky what I did. Daddy came running in with Bob quickly behind him. I smiled shyly at them and then pushed them out of the room. I needed Mikey to be in here to straiten my hair. He does agood job for a "strait" guy who "never" straitens his hair.

We were seated at the restraunt which the superstar had managed to book all for himself. It was only V and I in the restraunt. Well, that isn't true. There were several employees and a band. It was nice and all but I would have prefered the movie! Then I could kiss him all I wanted. And I really wanted to. He just looked so kissable in his tuxedo. He was wearing a black tx with a black shirt and a red tie. I think Gerard picked it out. In fact, I am going to ask.

"What's on the back of that tie?" I asked.

He turned it over to reveal a ralph lauren symbol. Definately Gerard. Or JJ. Those are the only two guys I know gay enough to own anything Ralph Lauren. I tried to stifle my laugh but it didn't work. He looked at me,

"Is that Gerard's or JJ's?" I asked.

"Mine..." he said.

"No it's not!" I laughed,

"Yes it is!" he insisted.

"You are so weird!" I said.

"Oh!" he said.

"Good thing I'm attracted to weird!" I said.

"Yes, that is a very good thing!" he said.

A slutty teenage waitress came over. She was supposed to be serving both of us but I don't think she knows I'm here with him.

"What would you like to eat?" she asked.

"I'd ike..." I started.

"I didn't ask you!" she snapped.

I gasped and pulled my fist back to slug her. V pulled her away just in time too.

"So kinky!" she giggled.

She was dangerously close to my man! I am going to kill her with a fork! Wait... a fork... I have a couple of those right on the table. Or I could just get her fired and save myself the trip to jail!

"Manager!" I screamed out.

"Dee!" V scolded.

"Sam the manager man at your service! is there a problem?" the manager asked.

"Remove her!" I said pointing to the waitress.

"But she's my best waitress!" he said.

"She's also your sluttiest!" I pointed out.

"Concider her removed!" he siad.

"That's better!" I siad,

"Dee that wasn't very nice!" V said grinning.

"I was jealous, and she was flirting with my man!" I said.

"Your man?" he asked.

"Fine my boy toy!" I sighed.

"HEY!" he said.

He suddenly got down on one knee. This is a weird time to tie his shoe. I was't really paying attention as I was waiting for our new waitor.

"Dee," V said.

I looked over to him and nearly fainted. He was on one knee with a ring. A ring! It was gorgeous and just perfect. It had one huge ass purple diamond and then four regular sixed regaular diamonds. The perfect engagement ring! Wait... ENGAGEMENT! I'm not ready for that again! I don't want to go down that path again.

"I know that your last engagement didn't go as planned but I really love you and want to give you the world!" V said.

"That diamond probably costs the whole world!" I said.

"Anything for my princess! The princess I want to marry! Will you marry me?" he asked.

I know that tears were starting to develop in my eyes.

"I want to marry you but not today! This is our first date and I'm not ready to be married again!" I said.

"Yes but with a really long engagement?' he asked.

I thougt it over in my head. It would probably be okay with a really long engagement.

"A really long as in I'm-not-getting-married-until-I-can-drink engagement!" I said.

"two whole years with out calling you my wife is okay! As long as one day I will call you my wife!" he said.

"One Day!" I assured him.

"Okay!"

Do you want a sequel? Or not? Probably not... If you do then I am going to need to add another chapter to set it up!