You Aren't the Man I Love Anymore

Chapter 3

**Delilah's POV**
(later that same night)

I woke up panting a sweaty. I must of had a nightmare because I am really scared. I don't think I can go back to sleep now. Luckily I have V with me now. Sebastion would never try to make me feel better after a nightmare but V is really sweet. We got to know each other really well and if i wasn't engaged he would so be on my list of things to do.

"V? Are you awake?" I asked quietely and got no answer.

"V? Are you awake?" I asked loudly.

"Now I am!" he said.

"Good scoot over!" I said as I got up.

"What the fuck?" he asked.

"I had a nightmare and now I am scared so I need you to protect me!" I said getting in the bed with him.

"And how can i do that if i am asleep?" V asked even though he put his arms around me.

"You'll figure something out!" I say.

**V's POV**

"V? Are you awake?" Delila asked.

I turned in my bed and rubbed my eyes.

"V are you awake?" she asked but louder.

"Now I am!" I said but I was glad she woke me up because I am rock hard. Two more seconds and i would start moaning.

"Good! Now scoot over!" she said and walked over to me.

"What the fuck?" I asked.

Why would a beautiful girl such as Delilah want to come in the same bed as a disgusting looking pervert like me?

"I had a nightmare and now I am scared so I need you to protect me!" she said climbing in the bed with me.

"And how can I do that if I am asleep?" I ask even though I put my arms over her chest.

I wonder why she hasn't noticed the bulge. It's pretty big and growing. Maybe she has and is just being polite.

"You'll figure something out!" she said and snuggled closer.

I wish I could sleep like this every night. I just hope one of us wakes up before JJ's standard wake-up call. He would never let us forget this.