You Aren't the Man I Love Anymore

Chapter 8

I put on some more make up to hide my flustered face to walk out of the door with everyone in the lounge area. JJ, Kevin, and V were playing video games. Cindy was painting her nails. Stacey was reading a magazine. Veronica was texting someone on her phone occasionally squealing with delight. Travis was making out with Juliet. Juliet? They must have hooked up already which probably meant she was going ot stay with us until we left this town. I liked her! She was fun and a lot like me.

"Juliet!" I squealed making everyone turn to me.

"Delilah!" she squealed hugging me.

We hadn't gotten to be the best of friends in the short time we had known each other. It was almost like we were twins. I liked her a lot more than Veronica. I never actually liked Veronica that much but everyone else seemed to like her so I just dealed with it.

"Delilah! Are you mad at anyone?" Kevin asked scared for his life.

"NOpe! I am very content!" I say all bright and cheery.

"That's very good!" V said with a smirk.

"Sure!" I say rolling my eyes.

"Come here!" V said patting his lap.

I skipped over to him and sat down. He was winning but JJ was close behind.

"You mind helping me out?" JJ asked.

I smirked at him and then moved my hands to V's legs. He smiled but showed no sign of giving up the game. I moved them up a little. He laughed. I started to squirm on his legs. I let out a sigh of content. I started going faster. He started get hard. I started going faster and faster.

"Stop damn you!" V moaned.

"Aah... Am I turning someone on?" I cooed.

"Don't start something if you don't plan on finishing it!" V warned.

"Who said I won't!" I said smirking.

"I will take you in the middle of this floor!" V moaned seeing how I was still giving him a lapdance.

"I will let you!" I said kissing his neck.

He got a little more happy. I could feel it. I grounded my hips against it. He let go of the game and wrapped his arms around me. His character died. I got up.

"Wait what just happened?" V aked.

"She just helped me beat you! Don't feel bad! If Cindy did the same things to me she just did to you I would have almost the same reaction! Just try to calm yourself down!" JJ said.

"JJ's right! You really do need to calm down!" Kevin said and everyone laugghed.

"I can help!" Veronica said abruptly.

"What the hell?" I said.

"You're engaged so what does it matter?" she asked.

"I... Well I... I... I... I just... Why are you being such a bitch?" I screamed.

"You have only begun to see bitchy!" she screamed.

"Ladies! Break it up!" Kevin said.

"Wow! Two girls just got in a fight over me! I could get used to this!" V said.

"C'mon V! I am gonna make you very, very happy!" I hissed grabbing his hand and leading him to our room.

"Slut!" Veronica screamed.

I laughed at her and closed the door making sure to lock it. I pushed V onto the bed and jumped on it. His eyes were wide and he couldn't talk. He just laid there numb. I looked at Veronica's phone which I had managed to take as I left the room. I sat down next to him and scrolled through the messages. Mostly sleezy messages from some guy. The first one fron the guy was in January of last year.

"U no me & u wood look perfect n bed 2gether! I no u h8 her so it wood work out! I told her I wuz gonna b gone from 5 2 9 2morrow! We cood get 2gether & hav sum fun!" the guy said to her. I felt bad for whomever was being cheated on. It must suck to be cheated on. Oh well, Sebastian deserves it for all the times he has hurt me.

"Do you want help with that? Because it would certantly distract me and I am in diere need of a distraction! Let me get oyu out of those pants! They must really be putting a lot of pressure on your pressious tool!" I said.

I reached for the zipper and V took my hand away from it.

"You have no clue how bad I want this! Okay you probably do seeing how you can feel it! Anyways, I can't let you do this! You are only mad at Veronica and this will meen nothing to you while it will mean everything to me! this is so not fair!" V complained.

"It's cute how you think I don't want this as bad as you do!" I say.

He looks at me eyes wide.

"Say goodbye to those pants!" I say taking them off.