Status: Oneshot//Finished

Picking up the Pieces

001.

Why, why, why, why!? I thought to myself as I curled up beside the crypt and started to sob in earnest. I wrapped my arms around my knees and let out another choking sob. It was late at night, eleven or twelve perhaps but the city still had a small bit of light left before the creeping darkness of the night took over. I shook my head sadly, trying not to shoot a glance at the small tombstone beside the crypt. He had been dead for two years but it felt like only yesterday we had been laughing and smiling.

It was December 6th of the year 1981. The clock ticked by, slowly as if taunting me. In annoyance I grounded my teeth together, and stood up eagerly as the announcement came on, the announcement that I had been waiting for, forever.

"Flight number 153 now docking." It said making me quiver in excitement. I got to see him, not them, HIM. To you that probably doesn't make sense, but to me it made perfect sense. He was mine, or at least he had been mine three and a half months ago when I had last seen him, but like they say times change and people do too. A few more minutes passed while the plane doors opened and the people began to get off. Of course the first one off the plane was the one and only Ozzy Osbourne with Sharon right behind him Of course I don’t think I need to really describe Ozzy Osbourne because really if you didn’t know who he was you had to be living under a damn rock, but anyways he was a little shorter than average and in his thirties, he had long light brown hair, and always seemed to be wearing sunglasses to cover his eyes. Sharon was bitching at him for something stupid he had done on the plane.

“Why the hell would you do something like that??” She finished scolding Ozzy in her crisp British accent that echoed in the terminal, he didn’t answer instead his eyes scanned the many people who we’re waiting for loved ones that had also been on the plane, like he was looking for something or someone in particular and trust me I know who that was. Behind Sharon and Ozzy came two other men who I didn’t recognize. They said something to Ozzy that I didn’t hear and he replied in a low tone.

“Well hopefully he hurries up; after all we would want to get her all pissed off at us now would we?” His British accent was thicker then Sharon’s was, thicker that it had been when we were on the phone also, amazing how a phone can change your voice like that.

“Can someone please tell me what the fuck is going on?! I have just been in a fucking plane for three and a half hours and NO-ONE here has told me jack-shit and it’s my fucking BIRTHDAY!! I’ve fucking ha-“A familiar figure swore as he walked out of the plane shaking his head and causing a ripple effect on his shaggy dirty blonde hair, he stopped mid sentence as his eyes landed on me, he quickly turned to face Ozzy and the rest of them "Are you fucking serious?" He asked them, they were all smiling. A smile broke out across his face and I let out a little laugh before Ozzy spoke again.

"Yes we're serious so what are you waiting for? Go see her!" He said with a laugh and with that Randy laughed before turning to me. For a moment neither of us said or did anything we just stared at each other from across the terminal. He gestured for me to come to him but with a smirk playing on my lips I shook my head and then gestured for him to come to me. He rolled his eyes but obeyed, Ozzy, Sharon and the two other men laughed at him for that.

"Did ya miss me?" He asked as he came closer and I walked straight into his strong arms.
"A lot" I admitted as I brushed a piece of his dirty blonde hair out of his face and his lips brushed against mine softly. Ozzy and the two other men hooted with laughter as I pulled away, my face burning with embarrassment. He let out a chuckle then slung his arm loosely around my shoulders before turning to face the others.

"So are we ready to go?" Ozzy asked after a moment looking from me to Randy with a smirk on his face.

"I guess." He answered softly then looked at me as I shrugged my shoulders in response. "Did you bring your car?" He asked me after a moment I opened my mouth to answer but before I managed to get any words out Ozzy spoke.

“She didn’t bring her car; we’ve got something other method of getting us all to the hotel well we’re all being staying.” He told Randy who looked at me in disbelief then to Ozzy and Sharon.

“That’s right I’m staying.” I told him with a chuckle, he let out a groan as I rested my head on his shoulder.

“C’mon you two let’s get a move on.” One of the two unnamed men said from across the terminal, where they were now standing. We both let out a chorused groan but listened anyways. They grabbed their luggage and when we walked outside Randy’s jaw dropped when he saw what was waiting for us.

“Holy shit.” Was all he said, I stifled a giggle but none of the others even bothered to hide their laughs. It was a limo and not one of those shitty limo’s I’m talking like one of those super duper fancy dancy limos. “You’re kidding me right, that’s not for us, it can’t be for us.” Randy started rambling, Sharon let out a small sigh while I just rolled my eyes. Not a damn thing had changed since we had last seen each other. The two men exchanged a look while I put my hand over his mouth to silence him, surprisingly he did fall silent at that.

“Ouch dammit Randy.” I swore after a moment and then glanced at my now slobbery hand, the idiot he had actually bitten it! Ozzy let out a laugh as I gently hit him in the chest.

“To answer your question yes that is for us.” Ozzy answered, “now let’s go.” He added after a moment. I shrugged my shoulders but I guess everyone else was ready to go which meant that we were going. Randy and I both slid into the limo while the others packed up the luggage. He pushed me up against the far door of the limo where his lips eagerly sought mine. I kissed him back and pushed his head closer to mine and I let out a small moan as he gently nibbled my bottom lip asking for permission.

“Hey, this limo is for rent, we don’t want to explain why there is cum stains all over the seats!” Ozzy exclaimed as we broke apart, Randy let out a chuckle as he pulled me onto his lap and the others got in. They took one look at me on Randy’s lap and laughed at me, Randy shrugged and glasses of champagne were passed out. I took a small sip of the champagne and nearly gagged then when Randy wasn’t looking dumped in into his almost empty glass. Ozzy laughed at that. A few minutes later we pulled up to the hotel that we were all staying at. Randy and Ozzy introduced me to the two other band members that we’re also there. Tommy who was the drummer and had spiky blonde hair that went everywhere and Rudy the bassist who had light blonde hair that had a small wave to it.

“Well c’mon you guys let’s go.” Tommy said as he basically threw open the door to the limo and hopped out, already in the short time that I knew him I knew that he was a bouncy person and could barely stand sitting still for more than a few minutes. Ozzy grumbled to himself as he climbed out followed by both Rudy and Sharon.

“Ladies first.” Randy offered to me. I let out a laugh before standing up and walking out of the limo with Randy right behind me. After getting out of the limo Randy slipped his arms around my waist and rested his head on my shoulder. They grabbed their luggage and we quickly checked into the hotel before we disappeared up to our rooms. The rest of the day passed in rapid succession and before we knew it, it was already ten o’clock at night and we were partying it up at a nearby bar. In the middle of a song, a good song at that the music fizzled out and none other than Ozzy Osbourne was standing at the front of the bar holding a microphone.

“This shot of tequila is dedicated to Mr. Randy Rhoads and we are celebrating his 25th birthday today. To Randy!” he called out.

“To Randy!” The rest of the bar echoed and then it went silent for a moment before the music came back on and people began to dance once again. I couldn’t see Tommy or Rudy anywhere in the bar and Sharon was arguing with Ozzy once again, jeeze those two they just never stop.

“Here ya go.” Randy said as he handed me a shot of . . . well something. I raised it up to my lips and was just about to drink it before he stopped me. “Nuh-uh, it’s my birthday.” He said with a laugh as I rolled my eyes. A few minutes later after figuring whose arm went were we finally managed to get the shots down. It burned the back of my mouth and my throat as it went down and for a moment afterwards I thought I was going to barf but I managed to hold it all down.

Well about a half an hour later while Ozzy and the rest of them were all getting smashed Randy tugged on my arm with a glint in his eyes that I knew well. Barely keeping our hands off each other we found our way back to our room where Randy pinned me down to the bed and began to suck and bite on my neck, leaving me wanting more every time his lips brushed against my skin. His hands rubbed against my breast, causing the nipples to harden and a small moan to escape my lips. My hands fiddled with the buckle of his pants before I succeeded in undoing it. As I began to slide his pants off the bed creaked, I had his pants halfway down before he ripped my shirt off. His hands stumbled when they reached the bra-strap but they quickly overcame that, I tugged off his shirt. He left a trail of kisses on my collarbone and down to my chest. His lips brushed against my nipple and I let out a small moan. His hands fumbled with zipper and button of my pants and a few minutes later they were off. He kissed my lips again this time his tongue invaded my mouth as he eased himself into me. He went at it hard and fast and the only things that escaped my mouth were moans. Then with a final moan admitted from the both of us he spilled inside of me. The people in the next room pounded on the wall, probably annoyed from us screaming so loud.
“I love you.” Randy murmured to me as he pulled out and collapsed, exhausted onto the bed beside me.

“I love you too.” I replied softly as he slung his arm around me and pulled me closer to him, I rested my head on his shoulder. “Happy 25th Randy.” I said to him after a moment before falling into a deep sleep.

“Randy! Taylor! Get the hell up!” A voice called from the distance followed by a loud banging noise. From beside me Randy let out a groan as my eyes flickered open.

“Don’t get it.” Randy said to me then softly kissed my check.

“OPEN UP THIS DAMN DOOR!” A voice I faintly recognized as Ozzy’s roared and it was followed by more pounding on the door. I struggled to keep my eyes open and Randy let out a light chuckle at my expense.

“Go back to sleep baby.” He whispered to me as I closed my eyes but still tried to remain awake.

“Move you idiot, I’ll open the door for you.” I heard Sharon tell Ozzy who knowing him moved obediently and stood patiently. The door flew open and revealed what I assumed was a very unhappy and angry Ozzy.

“GET THE HE-“Ozzy started but Sharon cut him off.
“Leave them alone, they’re both asleep and they probably had a wild night.” Sharon said softly as Rudy let out a chuckle.

“Just wait before you shut the door I want to get a picture of this,” Rudy said as the flash of a camera went off. “For their wedding y’know.” He said after a moment, Sharon and Ozzy both found that hilarious before the door shut quietly and I drifted off again.

Well the next day they performed and left, which meant that me and Randy parted ways once again. Christmas came and went and New Years quickly followed that. Before I knew it, it was already the middle of March. March 19th to be exact and I still hadn’t gotten my period, which meant one thing, I was pregnant. Well Randy sure as hell didn’t know since he was on tour with Ozzy and I had tried to get a hold of him a few times on the tour but never managed too. This time I did get a hold of him, he picked up after the fourth ring and I was basically boring holes through my bottom lip I was so nervous. I didn’t know how Randy would react. Would he be happy? Would he just take off and I’d never hear from him again?

“Hey.” I said after he picked up and forced the dark thoughts out of my mind.

“Hey Taylor what’s up?” He asked me, I heard voices in the background and then Randy sigh. “Hold on for just a second.” He told me then I heard him tell someone to shut the hell up and get lost. “Ok I’m back.”

“Uh, not much what about you?” I answered then chewed on my lip nervously. On the other line I heard voices yelling and then Randy shouting something rude.

“Hey this is Rudy and our bus driver is taking Randy for a little jaunt in his plane.” Rudy said, ignoring Randy swearing at him and telling him to give the damn phone back. “He’ll call you when they land; we’ve got your number here.”

“Alright. Just give him the phone back for a minute please.” I replied, more voices were in the background before Rudy put Randy back on.

“Sorry I gotta go, they’re making me.” Randy said I could picture him shuddering; he loathed heights which meant that he must have been bribed to go in a plane. “I love you.” He said after a moment, in the background I heard a chorus of “awwehhs” which I rolled my eyes to.

“Love you too.” I said then Randy disconnected. I sat down and read a book in the mean time while Randy was supposedly having fun. A few hours passed before the phone rang again. It was silent when the phone rang and I jumped up in surprise and then made a run to pick it up.

“Hello?” I answered rather breathlessly.

“Hey, it’s Ozzy.” Ozzy said into the phone, something was wrong I could tell just by his tone of voice.
“Ozzy, what’s wrong.” I asked as I picked up on the despair in his voice.

“Well its Randy” he said and hesitated for a moment before saying anything else. “He was a bit of an accident with the plane....” He started but I cut him off.

“Is he okay? What about the other people in the plane? Are they alright?” I asked as I rocked back and forth on my heels and began to pace in the little apartment that I lived in.

“There were no survivors.” Ozzy answered lamely, I sat down on the floor right where I had been standing, this was not possible, it just wasn’t. “Listen I they’re gonna have the funeral on the 23rd, around the place we’re you live. If you need anything-“He started but I cut him off.

“Thanks Ozzy but I’m sure I’ll be fine by myself, I’ll see you on the 23rd” I said quietly then hung up the phone. I held back the tears for a few minutes before I started to sob. I sat down on the corner of my floor and just sobbed for I don’t know how long.

The funeral might as well have been hell, it hurt so much. Randy mom a shy, petite woman was there along with both his sibling. Of course I hardly took any notice of that I was crying so hard.

“Hey, hey it’s gonna be okay.” Rudy murmured to me as he rubbed my back. I shook my head and cried even harder, trying to drown out the minister’s preaching.

The funeral ended a few hours later and everyone soon left, as if they couldn’t wait to get out of that cemetery. I didn’t leave I just sat down on the grass and kept sobbing.
“C’mon Taylor, we gotta go.” Ozzy told me softly and kneeled down on the
grass. “Everything’s gonna be okay. I promise.” He said and held out his pinkie finger.

“You can’t promise that, everything is not going to be okay.” I said to him, sniffled and looked at Ozzy.

“What do you mean? I know you loved Randy we all did, he was our friend and he’s going to be missed.” Tommy said to me roughly, like he didn’t give a damn about anyone but himself, stupid bastard.

“God-damnit Tommy I’m pregnant with Randy’s kid.” I snarled at him, his and Ozzy’s jaw dropped,

“Holy shit.” Was all the words that came out of both Ozzy’s and Tommy’s mouth, I was shaking and trying not to cry anymore. Sharon and Rudy didn’t say anything they just had those sad smiles on their faces.

“So that’s why you wanted to talk to him so badly." Rudy said quietly after a moment of silence.

"See Randy, even after two years of going on without you." I said quietly as I sniffled, wiped the tears from my eyes and looked at the little tombstone. "Even after two years, I'm still picking up the pieces of our love over and over again."
♠ ♠ ♠
For the books, I suck majorly at writing sex scenes
this was my first ever attempt at one.

And I would really love it if you
read it and then left me a pretty comment
and I mean really love it