Sequel: Waste Of Time.
Status: Sequel will be up tonight. Be excited. Thank you guys.

South Of Nowhere.

twelve;

I ended up skipping the rest of the school day. I went over to Sierra's house, making myself at home while she cleaned up. I flipped through the television channels, looking for something dramatic. I found The Notebook and kept it on that channel.

"Elly, do you want some icecream?" Sierra asked, standing in front of me.
"Yes please." I said softly.
"Alright, I'll be right back then." Sierra smiled, grabbing her keys.

I watched her leave before I finally collasped on the couch, feeling exhausted. I had cried on the way home and I had cried in the bathroom for ten minutes before I got up. I didn't even understand why I was letting this get to me, I set myself up for disappointment.

My cellphone began to buzz in my pocket and I pulled it out, checking the caller ID. It was Jack. I let out a sigh and composed myself before answering it.

"Hello?" I answered.
"Yo, El. Where the hell are you?" Jack asked, worried.
"At my sisters." I mumbled.
"Oh, I was just wondering if you went home with Alex. He kind of took off." Jack laughed.

"No. I didn't." I replied bitterly.
"How are you guys?" Jack asked curiously.
"Ask him." I replied, hanging up.

I couldn't really ever explain Alex and I's relationship. I would never call us just fuck buddies. At times it seemed like so much more. We were best friends at times, other times we were sworn enemys and then would make it up to eachother with sex. Well, that's what it seemed like.

Sierra walked through the door, with a gigantic tub of vanilla icecream wrapped inbetween her forearm and her waist. She kicked the door closed and handed me the tub.

"Thanks." I sighed, focusing on the movie.
"Are you ready to tell me yet?" Sierra asked, sitting in the recliner.
"I'm not even ready to deal with it myself."
♠ ♠ ♠
dkaljfkdajflkadjfla.
SORRY.