Sequel: Waste Of Time.
Status: Sequel will be up tonight. Be excited. Thank you guys.

South Of Nowhere.

thirteen;

Alex and I were backing to talking, but I tried to avoid him at all costs. He claimed he didn't see me standing by my locker. I claimed he didn't even shoot a glance my direction. I was depressed. I stayed locked up in my room, my mom was worried.

"Ellarie, I'm going out. You want anything?" My mom asked through the door.
"No thanks." I muttered, curling up into a ball under the covers.

Kelsey hadn't left me alone. She rediculed me every day over Alex and I; how I was never going to be good enough for him. I didn't even have a plan to make him get closer to me. Sleeping with him was opted out and being just a friend, didn't get me anywhere.

"Sierra's coming over soon." My mom said.
"Why?" I asked, raising my eyebrow.
"She just wants to check on you and hangout. I'll see you in a little bit!' She called out. I heard her footsteps go down the stairs and I released the breath that I hadn't realized I was holding in.

My phone rang on the nightstand. I picked it up, looking at the caller I.D. It was Sierra.

"Hello?" I sighed, falling back onto my bed.
"What are you doing?" She asked curiously.
"Laying in my bed." I said dryly.
"Okay. I'll be over in a few."

The line clicked and I pulled my phone away, looking at it curiously. Sierra was planning something. I didn't know what it was, but it was definatly mischivious.

The doorbell rang a few minutes later, as if on cue. I jumped up from my bed and sprinted down the stairs. I opened up the front door, to see a boy and a girl. My sister and Alex. My sister and the spawn of Satan.

"Hey, El." Alex greeted, a small smile forming on his lips.
"Alex." I replied dryly.
"I'm tired of hearing about you guys fighting. So, you two are going to sit down while Jack and I guard you two from running away. Deal?" Sierra asked, stepping into the house. Alex followed behind her, crossing his arms over his chest.

"No, no deal. I don't like this." I shook my head.
"El, he's your best friend." Sierra sighed.
"Barely." I glared.
"Forgive and forget." Alex mumbled, looking at me softly.
"Kind of hard to when you don't even acknowledge me the morning after!" I yelled.
"I said I was sorry!" Alex shouted.

"Not to mention, your STD ridden girltoy won't leave me the hell alone!" I exclaimed. "Oh, you're never going to be good enough for him. He's going places. You're probably going to be working the street corner." I mocked, tears brimming my eyes.

"I don't even like her!" He shouted.
"Very good. Let out those frustrations." Sierra nodded.
"SHUT UP." Alex and I yelled heatdly.
"I do care about you, El." Alex said softly.
"Oh I'm so sure." I nodded. "That's why you care so much about me afterwards." I rolled my eyes. "What am I to you?" I asked raising my eyebrow.

"My best friend and everything more." Alex replied softly.
"I'll love you forever, or find something better." I shrugged. "It's all just the same as when we sleep together. We wake up with headaches, and have troubles remembering what went wrong." Tears fell down my cheeks. "I don't know what went wrong." I sobbed.

Alex walked over to me, wrapping his arms around my waist. I buried my head into his chest, sobbing uncontrolably into his shirt.

"I'm sorry I've messed up every chance I've had with you." Alex whispered.

At that moment the front door burst open, revealing a very sweaty Jack.

"I'm late. Aren't I?" He breathed heavily.
"Just a tad." Sierra glared. "But lets go, let the love birds have their time." Sierra said, ushering Jack out the door.

"I really do want to start over with a clean slate." Alex said, pulling us onto the couch. I sat in his lap, resting my head in the crevase of his neck.

"You've said that before." I muttered.
"I mean it this time. I want you to be my girlfriend." He kissed my cheek.
"No cheating?" I asked.
"No cheating." He confirmed.
"I'd love to be your girlfriend." I nodded.

Big mistake, number one.
♠ ♠ ♠
133 subscribers. i think? anyways, made my day!
:D

guess which lyrics i used? it's really easy. :P
who wants a one shot? i'm in the mood for one.