Sequel: Waste Of Time.
Status: Sequel will be up tonight. Be excited. Thank you guys.

South Of Nowhere.

seventeen;

Prom was one of the most dramatic nights for my mom. She was practically in a panic attack while finding my dress, doing my hair, fixing my dress, doing my make up, fixing my dress again, fixing my hair, fixing Alex's tie. She couldn't find an end to anything.

"Camera. I need a camera." She sighed, hustling around the house.
"Mom, it's fine. Alex's mom is going to take pictures. I'll get copies." I told her.
"She's not taking pictures." Alex whispered.
"I know." I said sternly. "I don't feel like getting blinded." I rolled my eyes.
"Tonight's special. Just let her have a few pictures." Alex argued.
"A few pictures will equal about one hundred." I glared.
"Fine." Alex raised his hands defenisvly.

My mom ran back into the livingroom, fixing my dress and Alex's tie once more.

"Ready?" She grinned, turning on the camera.
"Yeah." I sighed, putting on a fake smile.

Alex wrapped his arm around my waist. I leaned into him, resting my head on his chest. She snapped the picture. We got into a different pose and let her snap a few more pictures before we went to the hotel.

"Tonight's going to be a good night." Alex said, starting the ignition.
"I hope anything doesn't go wrong." I bit my lip.
"I promise. Nothing will go wrong. Tonight is our night. I go on tour in two days, I need to let loose." Alex smiled.

"I don't want you to go on tour. I'm going to miss you." I sighed.
"I'm only going to be gone for a couple of weeks." Alex scoffed.
"Can't you be a little more sympethic?" I asked, annoyed.
"Fine. I love you. I'll miss you." Alex rolled his eyes.
"That was promising." I nodded mockingly.
"Listen. Let's just have fun tonight." Alex said.

I sighed and nodded slowly as we pulled into the parking lot. Jack met us at the front doors after we got our prom picture taken. He grinned at us and put his arm around my shoulder.

"So, you guys ready to party?" Jack asked, winking.
"NO. I'm not drinking at prom!" I exclaimed.
"Let loose. Come on, lets go up to our bedrooms." Jack grinned.

Alex tugged me along. A couple of their friends tagged along, going into Alex and I's hotel room. We sat on the couch next to eachother.

"We have a gig tomorrow." Jack groaned, lulling his head back.
"Fuck. We do." Alex growled.
"Lets drink it off!" An unfamiliar boy exclaimed.

Jack pulled out a bottle of Jack Daniels and four shot glasses. Rian and Zack were downstairs, where the dance was being held. Jack handed me my shot glass.

"Cheers to being the class of '06!" Alex cheered.

I clinked my glass to his and gulped down the drink, feeling the burn slide down the back of my throat. I slammed the glass down, turning to Alex with a grin.

"Shall we dance?" He asked, sticking out his hand.
"We shall." I smiled, agreeing.

We went down stairs, stepping onto the dance floor where loud hip hop music was playing. I grinded into Alex's pelvis while his hands rested on my lower back. I could feel the alcohol beginning to kick in. I was an easy drunk. I got drunk fast. So one shot, was going to make me a little more tipsy than it should.

"Fuck Ellarie." Alex moaned, kissing my neck.
"Excuse me students, no explicit dancing." A teacher walked by, separating us.
"COCK BLOCKER!" Alex yelled once she was far enough away.
"Are you in the drawings for Prom king?" I asked, my fingers trailing his chest.
"Not that I know of." Alex grinned devlishly.
"Would you like to go up to our room?" I asked, raising my eyebrow.

Alex's eyes widened and he picked me up, threw me over his shoulder and ran towards the elevator, punching the button.

"Don't let my ass show!" I said, hitting his back with my fist.
"You didn't care when you were grinding on me." Alex laughed.

The doors opened and Alex walked in, setting me down. He pressed me against the wall of the elevator, attaching his lips almost immediatly to my neck. I ran my fingers through his hair, tugging on the ends.

Alex nipped at the exposed skin on my collar bone, making a gasp escape through my lips. Alex grinned into my skin. The elevator doors popped open and Alex and I stumbled out, going towards our room.

I shoved open the door, seeing Jack, Rian and Zack sitting on the couch, still drinking.

"Woah!" Jack laughed. "Gettin' hot and heavy?" He snickered.
"OUT." Alex yelled, picking him up by the armpits.
"I'm going, I'm going." Jack said, sticking the bottle back in his jacket.

Zack and Rian followed him out of the door. I locked it behind him and turned slowly towards Alex, taking off my heels.

"Keep them on, it's sexy." Alex grinned.
"You're a perv." I laughed, throwing my shoes in the corner.
"You're the one who suggested this!" Alex said defensivly.

I hopped on Alex, wrapping my legs around his waist. He walked backwards, falling onto the bed. I slipped his shirt off, unzipping my dress in the process. Alex flipped me over, slipping off my jeans. His fingers traced the out line of my underwear, making me moan. Loudly.

"Are you going to be here in the morning?" I asked quietly while Alex slipped on protection.
"Yes. I love you, Ellarie." He smiled, kissing my cheek before he entered me.
♠ ♠ ♠
OH MY GOD.
the next chapter will probably be the last.

and i have a super special ending. i know you guys will love it.
I hope. Guess what's going to happen at the gig?
you won't know until later. (;