Sequel: Waste Of Time.
Status: Sequel will be up tonight. Be excited. Thank you guys.

South Of Nowhere.

two;

I didn't go back to school that day. Instead I sat with my sister at her apartment, going through her closet and throwing away things she didn't need.

"What about this dress?" Sierra asked, holding the red dress up to her.
"No. It needs to go." I shook my head, rummaging through tee shirts.
"But, it's my favorite!" Sierra argued.
"Then why are you asking me?" I scoffed, standing up.
"I don't know." Sierra sighed, throwing the dress off to the side.

Sierra walked into the bathroom and turned out her hair straightener.

"Want to go get some lunch?" Sierra asked, leaning against the door frame.
"Yeah, I'm famished." I smiled, nodding.

I tucked a strand of hair behind my ear and sat on the edge of her bed. I waited for her to get dressed and straighten her hair. In the mean time I stared at old text messages from Alex, when he use to care.

Haha, I love you.
No, we're hanging out tomorrow. I can't stand to miss another day without you.
We'll always be together, through thick and thin. Even if our 'thing' parishes, we're still going to be best friends, don't ever forget that, Elly.

I slammed my phone shut and took a deep breath. I shoved my phone into my pocket.

"Ready?" Sierra smiled, hopping out of the bathroom.
"Yes." I nodded, pushing myself upwards.

I grabbed my keys off the kitchen counter top and followed her out the door. We walked in silence, both of us avoiding each others glances.

"I'm sor-" Sierra started.
"Don't be. You're right. I did fall in love with him." I said quickly, cutting her off.

Sierra smiled softly and opened the passenger door. I started the ignition and pulled out of the parking lot. We drove to the nearest fast food restaurant and went inside to eat.

"You get the table, I'll order." I told her, pulling out of my wallet.
"Deal. Get me a number twelve." Sierra smiled, walking off.

I walked up to the counter and ordered two number twelves. The cashier handed me two cups and the receipt. I filled them up with Dr.Pepper before walking around and finding Sierra.

"Thank you!" She exclaimed, sucking on the straw.
"I can't wait to go home and sleep." I groaned.
"Yeah, you can sleep this whole thing off and feel better tomorrow." Sierra said chirpy.

I simply nodded and looked around. There were few people sitting around us. One group I recognized as Alex's. He was sitting in the middle. Jack to the left of him, Rian to his right, and Zack next to Jack. I adverted my eyes elsewhere.

"What?" Sierra laughed, looking around. She spotted Alex and turned around quickly, just as he noticed us. "I'm sorry." Sierra said comfortingly.

I shrugged my shoulders. Alex walked over, stopping at our table. Our number was called and Sierra jumped up.

"I'll just leave you two alone." She smiled, walking off. I mentally kicked her in the back of the head, several times.

"Hey, Ell." Alex said softly, taking Sierra's seat.
"Alex." I nodded.
"I'm sorry about what I said earlier." Alex said lowly.
"Doesn't matter. I'm just a casual fuck anyways, right?" I smirked.
"I nev-" I cut him off.
"It doesn't matter if you said it or not. You implied it, asshole." I said angrily.
"How about we hang out tonight? Just you and me, movies?" Alex suggested.

I gave Alex a weary look and shrugged my shoulders. I couldn't have cared less if Alex wanted to watch movies, or spend time with me.

"Maybe we shouldn't talk for awhile." I said dryly.
"Ellarie, I didn't mean it. You were being a bitch. Cut me some slack." Alex pleaded.
"Fine." I smiled. "Come over around six. Our movie night we start there."
"Deal. Love you girl." Alex said, hugging me over the table.
"I'm sure." I sighed.
♠ ♠ ♠
this is like a side project. it might go no where, or it might go somewhere.
who knows.

tell me what you think, dislike or like?
thank you guys for the feedback, it's wonderful, honestly. (: