Sequel: Waste Of Time.
Status: Sequel will be up tonight. Be excited. Thank you guys.

South Of Nowhere.

five;

Three hours later, Alex's house was completely egged, toliet papered, forked and spooned. Amanda and I highfived eachother, standing in the forks that were plunged into his turf. His parents were out of town, and Alex was out of the house.

"Fuck!" I whispered, stepping on a fork.
"Getting booby trapped by your own revenge?" Amanda smirked as we walked to my car.

I nodded and slipped into the seat, starting the ignition. Amanda buckled herself and leaned the seat back, closing her eyes.

"So, what's your beef with Alex?" Amanda asked tiredly.
"I have no beef with Alex." I shook my head, denying it.
"Liar." Amanda scoffed.

I laughed in response and tapped my finger on the steering wheel, thinking of places to go.

"Where's Alex now?" Amanda asked, looking out the window.
"Hell if I know." I laughed, shaking my head.
"Well, if you don't mind too much, I was thinking we could go to a party tonight." Amanda grinned.

My heart dropped into my chest. I didn't do good with parties. I didn't do good with drinking. I didn't do good when guys tried to bribe me into sex. I couldn't say no.

"Uh-" Amanda cut me off before I could finish.
"You drag me out here to fork your friend's yard! You're going!" She yelled, grabbing me by the shirt.

I gulped down my spit. Amanda truly terrified me. Even though she was a mere five foot eight, and as skinny as a tooth pick, she put the fear of god in me.

"Okay, okay, I'm going." I put my hands up, surrendering.

Amanda grinned devilishly and let me go, returning back to her seat. She crossed one leg over the other and pulled her cellphone out of her back pocket.

"Where to, m'lady?" I asked, pulling off the curb.
"Go to Broadway." She said, looking at a text. "It's at one of the duplexes off to the side. The house number-" Amanda paused, scrolling down on her phone. "7650." She finished, smiling at me.

I nodded and sped through the streets. I took mostly back roads, not wanting to deal with the fear of being pulled over by a cop. Considering it was past curfew and anyone under the age of eighteen can't be seen driving after ten.

I pulled into the driveway, noting that the cars filling up most of the curb weren't suspiscious at all. I stepped out, following Amanda up the walkway. I gripped the end of my sleeves from nervousness and stepped inside.

"Yo A-DUB, what's crackin' girl?" A boy with similar hair to Alex's grinned, pulling her into a hug. "I haven't seen you since you graduated!" He exclaimed.

"I got caught up in a drug deal. I did my best to stay in touch while getting shot at." Amanda said jokingly.

"Who's your friend?" He asked, looking at me suspisciously.
"She's my cousin, Ellarie." She laughed, pulling me into her side.
"Nice to meet you, I'm Austin." He introduced, sticking out his hand.

I shook his hand quickly and dropped it, pulling Amanda off to the side. I walked into the kitchen and leaned against the counter top. Amanda pushed my shoulder playfully and grabbed two red cups, mixing up a couple of drinks.

"Here." She smirked, handing me a cup. "Don't leave your cup down either, alot of creepy guys at these parties." Amanda nodded, pulling me into a hug. "And try to stay by me, I don't want your mother chewing my ass because you got caught up in a one night stand." Amanda laughed.

I nodded and took a sip of the drink, walking back out to the livingroom. This wasn't a highschool party. It was a college party, which made me feel like an ant compared to the rest of the people here.

"Hey, what's your name?" A guy smiled, standing beside me.
"Fuck off." I murmured.
"Fiesty." He growled playfully.
"Yeah, and you're going to know the real meaning of pain if you don't back off." I threatend.

The guy laughed menacinly and stalked off, joining another group of friends. Throughout the remainder of the party Amanda was within a three foot radius of me at all times. I was so plastered I couldn't even remember how to pronounce my name.

"Ellarie, stop dancing with the god damn table!" Amanda yelled.
"JOIN!" I slurred, raising my hand into the air.

Everyone else joined along, also turning up the music louder. I could feel the vibrations through my feet. An arm snaked around my waist, pulling me into another persons body.

"Lets go somewhere more private." He whispered seductivly in my earlobe.
"I-I have a boyfriend." I stuttered, partially sobering up.
"Not anymore." He said lowly, taking my hand forcefully.
♠ ♠ ♠
this SUCKED. S-U-C-K-E-D. YEAH.
anyways. i got ten subscribers the last chapter and only like three or four comments.

..and the dissapointment settles in.