Sequel: Waste Of Time.
Status: Sequel will be up tonight. Be excited. Thank you guys.

South Of Nowhere.

eight;

I walked into the cafeteria, my hazel eyes scanning the tables for the familiar face. I found him and walked over, setting my bag on the ground. I took the chair next to his, resting my elbows on the table.

"Ellarie!" Jack exclaimed, smiling at me. He lifted his thin body over the table and engulfed me into a hug.

"Hello, Jack." I nodded, fixing my hair.
"Did you gain weight?" Rian joked, sitting across from me.
"Yeah, one more rude comment and I'll hit you with my fat roll." I joked.

The table erupted with laughter and I leaned back into my chair. It felt good to be at the lunch table again. I felt like I was at home.

"Lets go get our lunch." Jack said, standing up.

I followed him, Alex and Rian trailing behind me.

"So Ell, what are you doing tonight?" Alex asked, picking up a tray.
"The usual. Sitting at home." I shrugged my shoulders.

The lunch lady scooped food onto my tray and told me to move along. I grabbed a water out of the refridgerator that had a logo of Coca Cola traced across the glass door. I turned away, heading towards the cashier.

I payed for my lunch and walked back into the lunch room, taking my seat again. Kelsey Shepard and her group were five tables ahead of ours. She gave me a nasty look as I sat down. I stuck out my tounge.

I still had no idea what my actions were to get Alex closer to me. We were best friends, and he already started over with a clean slate, what was I suppose to do?

"You should come over for band practice tonight." Alex smiled, sitting down next to me. I nodded, taking it into consideration.

"Yeah, you haven't been to one of those in awhile." Rian shook his head.
"I don't like hearing your guys' sucky music." I said sarcastically.
"I'm appauled!" Alex said dramatically, his hand flying to his chest.
"You should be." I nodded, laughing.

I dug into my sandwhich, looking out the cafeteria windows.

"Who wants to skip with me?" Alex asked, finishing his milk.
"Me." Jack, Rian and I said in unison.

I laughed and turned towards Alex, shoving a chip in my mouth.

"Who's house?" I asked, raising my eyebrow.
"Yours." Alex said, smirking.

I rolled my eyes. Jack and Rian nodded in agreement.

"Fine. Then you guys get to order pizza and pay for it." I teased.
"Good. I love to pay for pizza!" Alex joked.

We got up, leaving our trays at the tables, not bothering to dump them. I got into my own car, Alex slid into the passenger seat, startling me.

"To your house!" Alex said, making the best super hero pose he could in the seat.

I laughed and shook my head, speeding out of the parking lot. I ended up behind Jack and Rian, who was constantly break checking me.

"Jesus christ!" I screamed, passing him.
"I'll be lucky if I make it out of here alive." Alex said sarcastically.

I pulled into the driveway into my house, Jack pulled in a few seconds later. My mom wasn't home, she worked until six, or seven. I shoved the key into the door and opened it up, slipping off my shoes.

Alex, Jack and Rian immediatly went for the couch, grabbing the remote. I shook my head and walked into the kitchen, making snacks. I poured popcorn into a bowl and grabbed a bag of chips and cookies down from the cabinet, along with a case of pop.

"You're too kind." A voice startled me, making me drop the case.
"Alex!" I screeched, picking up the case.

Alex took it from my hands and smiled down at me softly.

"What?" I asked, confused. I tucked my bangs behind my ear.
"I love you. Just wanted to let you know, bestie." Alex smiled, wrapping his arm around my shoulder.

Besties It's all we'll ever be.

I followed Alex into the livingroom, setting the snacks down onto the table.

"There's a party this weekend, after our gig." Alex said, looking up at me.
"Oh?" I raised my eyebrow, looking at the reality show on the television.
"Yup. I want you to come. You can get backstage." Alex grinned hopelessly.
"I'll think about it."
♠ ♠ ♠
yay, non-liking alex people like this. (:
holy moley, 83 subscribers. thank you guys. (: