The Bet

Yes?

“oh god…yes” Gerard half moaned, half whispered as he felt Frankie’s hands close around the very distinct and hard bulge in his pants.

With a slight growl that was very un-Frankie like, Frank grabbed two fistfuls of Gerard’s hair and yanked him into the nearest cubicle. Smashing through the door and slamming Gerard’s body into the wall, Frank roughly crashed his lips down onto Gerard’s. When Gerard gasped from the unexpected kiss, Frankie slid his tongue into his mouth, moving it around, tasting every inch of Gerard’s hot mouth.

Reluctantly removing his hands from Gerard’s long black hair, he moved them down to Gerard’s pants. Shoving the already unbuckled belt aside, ripping open the button and tearing down the zipped, Frank harshly pulled both Gerard’s jeans and boxers down.

“Fuck!” Gerard shouted, ripping his mouth away from Frankie’s lips to gain air. Frankie had taken Gerard in his right hand, squeezing hard up and down his length. With his left hand he was running his nails up and down Gerard’s abdomen.

Frank appeared to have a much better lung capacity than Gerard because while Gerard buried his hands in Frank’s hair and gasped desperately for air, Frankie’s lips moved to Gerard’s neck. Sucking right on Gerard’s pulse point, Frank bit down hard, making Gerard cry out once more. Licking over the bite mark to soothe it, Frankie then suddenly dropped to his knees.

“Fuck! Oh, holy shit! Frank.” Gerard shouted and moaned as he felt his dick being suddenly engulfed in a wet, hot heat.

Sucking hard and swirling his tongue around, Frankie laid his left arm over Gerard’s hips to stop him bucking and choking him.
Using his teeth, Frank scraped up the underside of his length and laughed slightly as he heard Gerard moan loudly, then moan again as his laugh sent vibrations through Gerard’s groin.

Throwing his head back and smacking it against the cubicle wall, Gerard panted harshly, feeling the familiar sensation of unbearable heat build at the bottom of his stomach.
“Fuck, Frank, so close.”
Hearing this, Frank began so suck harder, bringing his teeth down to continually slide over Gerard.
Frank felt Gerard’s breathing hitch and his entire body tense before a low deep moan seeped out of his lips. Swallowing the bitter substance, Frank then used his tongue to clean the remainder off.
Gerard’s legs gave out then and he slumped his entire body against Frank. Breathing harshly, he rested his head against Frank’s shoulder as Frank ran his fingers through his hair.

They both jumped when there was a sudden banging on the bathroom door and they heard Ray yell.
“Hey Gerard! You in there? We gotta get back on stage! I can’t find Frank either!”
“I’ll be out in a minute!” Gerard yelled back, leaning his head against the cubicle wall.
“I’ll grab Frank too!”
“Just hurry up would ya!”

Frank smiled sheepishly at Gerard and did his jeans back up.
Gerard got up slowly and offered his hand to Frank. Raising his eyebrow at the bulge in Frank’s pants, Gerard leaned in close and whispered hotly in Frank’s ear.
“I’ll take care of that later.”