The Bet

Wakey Wakey

Frankie’s P.O.V

It was two weeks before the doctors let Gerard out of the hospital and he spent the first two days at home catching about a bazillion z’s.
He had also been a bit down in the dumps, ya know, being bed ridden and all.
So, being the awesome ‘friend-with-benefits’ I am, I decided to give Gerard a nice little wake up call this morning.

Slipping into his bedroom quietly, a wicked grin crossed my lips as I saw Gerard lying on his back.
This would make things a lot easier.

The soundtrack from Jaws was running through my head as I circled around to the far side of the bed.
Slowly, I inched down the covers, carefully maneuvering Gerard’s arms out of the way.

I just barely resisted the urge to lick my way down his chest as I took in Gerard’s half naked appearance.

Shaking my head to rid myself of such ridiculous thoughts, honestly, thinking about Gerard’s naked chest at a time like this…, I switched my attention to the more important part of Gerard’s anatomy.
After much deliberation, I decided to risk the chance of waking my beloved, sleeping, sexy angel, and just pull his boxers off with one fluid movement.

Success!!

Getting on the bed between Gerard’s legs, I laughed manically to myself before giving Gerard’s length an experimental, long lick.
I heard Gerard gasp and looked up to see if he had woken up, he hadn’t, mini-Gerard on the other hand….Why hello my friend, we meet again.

I kept working my tongue over the soft, sensitive skin of Gerard’s engorged member *snickers* gotta stop watching 10 things I hate about you…, until it was at half mast.
I seriously shouldn’t had that bowl of skittles for breakfast I thought as I gave the awakening sailor in front of me a quick salute before taking it in my mouth.
As I sucked hard on the rapidly hardening flesh, I felt Gerard’s hips begin to move and had to put my arm over them to keep myself from choking on said sailor.

“Fuuuuck…” I heard Gerard groan. “Frankie?...Wha…Oh shit.” I looked up into extremely confused eyes for a few seconds before I scraped my teeth along his hot skin, causing him to slam his head back into the pillow and push up into my mouth.

The next few minutes were filled with random cursing from Gerard before I decided to make him incoherent and stepped the pressure I was putting on his dick up a notch.

His hands eventually came to tangle in my hair.
After teasing Gerard, bringing him near the edge and then backing off again, I regretted not handcuffing his wrists to the bed.

The grip he had on my hair tightened painfully and I gagged slightly as he roughly started fucking my mouth.
I grabbed his hands and laced my fingers through his. It didn’t make him let go of my precious hair, but it did make him ease up on the whole suffocating me thing.

Deciding it would be better for my health, I sucked as hard as I could on the head of his cock before swallowing as much of it as I could.
I heard Gerard groan and felt his fingers grip mine tightly as he came in my mouth.

Swallowing quickly and finally removing him from my mouth, I looked up, licking my lips with a big assed grin on my face.
Gerard stared down at me with slightly glazed eyes and a thoroughly fucked look on his face.

“Wakey wakey, hands off snakey.” I giggled to him.

“Shouldn’t it be wakey wakey, Frankie’s mouth off snakey?” Gerard asked me with a very husky voice.
“Eh, either way.” I replied, crawling my way up Gerard’s body and hovering over his chest, giving him his first round of tongue action for the day…well, mouth-tongue action…

“How you feeling?” I asked, giving the skin around Gerard’s bandage little butterfly kisses.
“Fucking fantastic.” Gerard laughed into my ear, gripping the back of my head and pulling me into another passionate kiss.
“Best wake up call ever.” He whispered into my mouth.
♠ ♠ ♠
AN: A KAZZILION apologies for leaving it so long before updates, but, if you have read some of my others stories, you already know, I have had major writers block. Comments are awesome, I would really appreciate some feedback on this chapter, I'm not sure if it was as good as the others, so please, let me know and if it's crap i'll try harder next time.
Virtual Gooses, Geese or Goosi, whichever you prefer, in exchange for comments.
Love!!