The Bet

Bath Fun

Frank opened his eyes to find that he had fallen asleep, naked in Gerard's arms.
Stretching slightly, he became aware of the extremely uncomfortable and sticky feel of their *ahem* love.

"Gross" Frank muttered, trying to sit up without hurting Gerard.
"Geez, that's a massive blow to my ego."

Frank looked up to see Gerard's smiling face.
"I didn't mean you, you ass. I meant this" Frank replied motioning to previously mentioned stickiness.
"Mmm, should probably have a shower." Gerard commented, suppressing a yawn.
Suddenly, a very awesome, very nasty thought struck our dear Frankie.

Ten minutes later found a very naked Frankie helping an equally naked Gerard into a steamy bath. Climbing in after his lover, Frank straddled Gerard's hips and kissed him deeply.
Sliding his hot tongue between Gerard's lips, he ran a hand down Gerard's chest before gently taking his cock in his hand and squeezing.
A low groan vibrated from Gerard's mouth into Frank's before the former pulled away from the hot kiss with another moan.

"God, Frank. We can't, too soon after the last. I don't want to hurt you."

Frank just smirked at Gerard before licking his way across Gerard's slightly parted lips in one fluid motion.

"That's not what I had in mind."

Gerard had not expected what came next. The hand on his cock left and slid further down into the bath water. A second later and Gerard was gasping Frank's name as he felt a long, strong finger enter him.

"Is this okay?" Frank asked with an almost innocent look on his face, pushing another finger inside Gerard as he did so, slowly scissoring him open.

"It's more than okay." Gerard replied, grabbing Franks head with both hands and pulling him into a passionate kiss.
Gerard matched the thrusting of his tongue with the rhythm of Frank's fingers, biting down hard on Frank's lower lip when he felt a third finger.

"Are you ready for me baby?" Frank asked in a sultry tone when Gerard was withering around so much that bath water was spilling over the sides of the tub.

"God, yes. Fuck me."

With that Frank removed his fingers and replaced them with his larger, thicker extremity.
Matching groans and screams came from both occupants of the tub as hot, thick, steel penetrated such tight and unmapped territory.

A steady rhythm was set. Slick, pale skin slid against tattooed, and as the intensity increased, Gerard wrapped his legs around Frank's strong waist, attempting to drive Frank further into him.

Rhythm was soon lost as water spilled in rivulets down the side of the bath and tongues dulled for supremecy.

"Shit!" was heard from Gerard as he came almost as soon as Frank's fingers had sought out his neglected length. Frank followed moments later, groaning deep in his chest as he collapsed, completely sated.

When the pair came back to themselves, they shared a long and leisurely kiss. Open mouthed and sloppy.

Wincing from a muscle that Frank had pulled during their little encounter, Frank got up out of the bath and pulled a sleepy looking Gerard with him.
Grabbing a towel, he wrapped it around both their waists, before nuzzling into Gerard's neck, licking the hot and wet skin there.

"You planning on licking me dry?" Gerard questioned against Frank's ear.
"Sound's like fun." Frank replied, lapping at his skin again.

Giggling, Gerard proceeded to walk himself, Frank, and their big, white, fluffy towel out of the bathroom and back towards the soft comfort of the bed. He stopped dead, however, at the bang and startled gasp behind him.

"Please tell me that's not what I think it is?" Gerard asked, eyes screwed shut.
"Yep." Came Frank's amused voice as he looked over Gerard's shoulder at the rest of his bandmates.
♠ ♠ ♠
So sorry guys. I know I haven't updated in a while and this is a sucky chapter to present you guys with after so long. I don't really have an excuse, all I can ask is that you forgive me!!
I love you all and your wonderful comments.
So a large virtual person shaped cake with Sorry written across it for all who comment. It can be anyone you like, any flavour too!!
love you guys!!
sorry!!
<3Liz~