The Bet

Foetal Position

"Hey guys!" Frank chirped, wrapping his arms around Gerard's neck.
"What? You wanna join us or something?"

Gerard snapped out of his mortified shock and grabbed at the towel around his and Frank's waist, unintentionally brushing Frank's ass in the process.

He felt Frank giggle girlishly before calling out in a sing-song way, "Oh Gee! Keep your hands to yourself when we have fully dressed company! You could at least wait until they have their shirts off." Frank then reached down and grabbed Gerard's ass, making him jump in surprise.

Gerard heard a very distinct thump and turned to see Mikey on the floor, curled up in the foetal position.

Bob took one look at Mikey before he grabbed him by the ankles and started dragging him out into the hallway.

"Uh, we're just gunna... ya know..." Came Ray's stuttered reply, backing out of the room after the traumatized Mikey, shutting the door with a bang.

Gerard allowed his head to flop down onto Frank's shoulder, finding comfort with Franks cool skin against his now overheated face.

"I cannot believe that just happened."

"Oh really? Shall I snap you back to reality?" Frank questioned, backing Gerard into a wall before dropping to his knees.

"Might take some...work" Gerard gasped out as he felt Frank's hot, sweet mouth envelope his length.

Frank hummed around the precious object in his mouth, drawing a deep groan from Gerard.
Frank worked his tongue over the sensitive flesh, sucking on the head and running his tongue over the slit before sliding back down and running his teeth lightly across the underside of Gerard's cock.

Frank felt the now familiar sensation of Gerard's lean fingers tangling in his hair. He could also feel Gerard trembling, trying to stop himself from losing control and choking Frank.

Frank laid an arm across Gerards hips to prevent him from bucking and began to deep throat him.

Frank revelled in the stinging pain of his hair being almost pulled out of his head. Just knowing that he could make Gerard act like this gave him a deep sense of accomplishment.

Frank was so lost in the feel of Gerards desperate fingers that he almost choked when the familiar taste of pure Gerard entered his mouth. He swallowed quickly and licked Gerard clean.

Pulling back and licking his lips, he allowed Gerard to slide down the wall and rested his forehead against the breathless singer.

He grinned and licked his lips once again.

"No point in allowing you to get dirty straight after a bath now, is there?"

"I'm dirty everytime I'm around you. You're too fucking sexy." Gerard breathed, smiling at the chuckle he had drawn from Frank.

"I could definitely get used to that." Gerard breathed, closing his eyes and resting his hands on Franks thighs.

"Me too." Frank whispered back, tipping his head slightly to kiss Gerard softly on the lips.

"You know.... There's a beach nearby." Gerard hinted.

"And your point is?"

"Let's just say I have a fantasy about you, me and sand in very awkward places."

"You are so on." Frank whispered, jumping up and diving into his suitcase to find his board shorts.
♠ ♠ ♠
I am so unbelievably ashamed that it took me THIS long to finish this story. And now that it is, I feel so unbelievably ashamed that I haven't really done this fic justice in finishing it properly.
I'm using, "If I finish this fic, then I will have less pressure on my writing mind, therefore update my other fics faster." excuse, but that probably wont happen.
So really, all I have to say is SORRY!! PLEASE FORGIVE ME!!
Thankyou all for the awesome comments and all my subscribers and reviewers.
This was my first real fic I got into, and without all your help I would never have continued writing.
I love you all!!
Virtual anything for all of you, because you are so awesome.

It's been awesome!! xoxo.