Status: I have no idea where this is going at the moment, but Im working on it. Please comment.

My Guardian Angel

Paul

Suddenly she found herself in the Australian bush. Tall thick trees surrounded her, the undergrowth was also so thick she wondered how anyone would be able to walk through it. All around her she heard rustlings and callings of multiple animals.

She looked around in wonder at the beauty of it all and was stunned at how small she felt being there. Everything made her feel as if she was not a human, but instead as if she were one of the small ants walking all over the rocks and tree trunks around her.

“Amazing isn’t it?” Steve smiled at her amazement.
“I think I’m going to get lost in here.” She said as she continued to stare at all that was going on around her.
He laughed and said, “No worries, mate! You wont get lost. I know this place like the back of my hand. Come on, follow me.” He motioned to her to follow him.

They walked through the thick undergrowth, dogged giant trees, until Katie came to a sudden stop. Steve noticed the sudden stop of her rustling through plants and stopped as well. He turned around and saw Katie was facing the opposite direction and had bent over to pick something up.

“Whatcha got their, mate?” He asked.

Katie turned around and he saw she was holding on to a green tree python. She was holding onto it expertly (which he knew she had learned from him) and was shocked that she was holding it. She looked up at him wide-eyed momentarily before staring at the large snake again.

“You okay there?” He asked, a little worried about her expression. He knew it hadn’t hurt her, for animals posed no threat in his heaven, but something about her expression still worried him.

“It…Oh my God…It’s…” she started.

“It’s what, mate? You sure you’re okay?” He began to walk over to her.

“IT’S. SO. CUTE!” A huge smile burst over her face as she squeaked out the words. She looked back up at him again, beaming.

Steve stopped walking and burst out laughing. He loved how she was so happy about the python but he was sure he loved her reaction even more.

“Do you know what you are holding there, mate?” He asked when he had caught his breath.
“A green tree python?” She asked.
He smiled “I see you know a little something about snakes.”
“Thanks to you.” She smiled at him. “I remember the episode of your show where you found one of these. I don’t know why, but it’s the one thing I remember the most out of all of the episodes I’ve seen.”
“Really now?” He asked.
“Yup.” Katie answered. She stood there for a moment longer before she walked over to a nearby tree and placed the python on the one branch she could reach. She waved to it and walked back over to Steve. “His name’s Paul.”
“Is it now?” he asked, amused.
“Mhmm. Now, where were we going?” Katie asked.
“This way.” He smiled and then they began walking again.
♠ ♠ ♠
I couldn't resist. Green tree pythons ARE adorable. Next chapter is actually informational and has something to do with the story. Sorry again.
Okay I'm not. D: Python = win. :)
Review?