Status: alive!

Call Her Bluff

I Got My Mindset On You

Economics was kicking my ass. No matter how much I paid attention in class, or how much homework I attempted, I simply did not understand it. I couldn’t even blame the teacher for my lack of knowledge, because even he tried to help me. It just wasn’t my subject. I slammed my book shut with force and laid back on my pillows.

It’d been a week since my little meeting with Alex at the mailbox, and I hated to say that I found myself waiting for him to come back around and ask if I wanted to take him up on his offer to hang out, but ever day I did my homework on the bay of my window. It was pathetic.

Mia was over at one of her friends houses while my mom and Dave went out to dinner so I was home alone, fending for myself for the evening. With a heavy sigh I pushed myself off of my bed and thudded down the stairs to the kitchen to find something to eat. I’d just pulled my TV dinner out of the microwave when the door bell rang. I placed the piping hot tray on the table and walked quickly to the front door.

To my surprise, Alex was on the other side, his hands shoved awkwardly in his jacket pockets. His sleeves were pushed up, revealing his strange tattoo and his hair was tussled in a mess. He still had that beautiful smile plastered across his face and I grinned. “Hey,” I chuckled.

Alex let out an unsteady breath. “Hey,” he responded.

“This is a pleasant surprise. What brings you here?”

He shrugged and looked behind him before laughing nervously. “I have no idea. I just wanted to come say hello.”

I nodded slowly. He looked down at his feet and cleared his throat. “This is more awkward than I would have imagined.”

“Sorry,” I said, nibbling on my bottom lip. “Do you, want to come in, maybe?”

He shook his head quickly. “Rian’s got dinner ready. I told him I’d be back within five minutes or I don’t get any,” his smile slanted. Once again I nodded.

Alex sighed heavily and chuckled. “I’m having a party tomorrow night at my place around eight. There won’t be that many people. You should stop by. I promise I’ll be smoother and less dorky.”

I laughed. “I’ll see what I can do.”

He grinned and backed away slowly. “Alrighty then. See you tomorrow hopefully.”

I smiled, shut the door and shook my head. He had absolutely no game, but it just made him all the more adorable.
♠ ♠ ♠
THIS ONE SUCKS ASS!!!! SDFJBADF@#%@!!! the next one will be remotely bettah! don't give up on me? (:

from now on, imma list the people who comment the latest chapter here just to prove my appreciation! because i love you all! :D

comment and subscribe? por favor!