Status: Active. Slow Updates for now. new Semester. Time to pick it up. Next update: 1.12.2011

Only You Can Bring Me Back

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil, but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails. 1 Corinthians 13:4

Image


Singing sensation Kylie Nicole Evangelista has conquered the music world in her nineteen years of living. Sophisticated, yet childish, the young star is known for her unpredictable choices, late night parties, and crazy one night stands she's not the least bit keen on hiding Kylie seems like the ultimate wild child.

Yet, there's more to the nineteen year old than any could imagine. Scarred by her parents divorce as a young teenager, Kylie has lost all faith. Lost, scared, confused, hopeless. Everything she's ever known had come crashing down. And not a single thing can help her be the person she once was, someone she wishes so badly that she could be again. Kylie's built a wall around herself. Impenetrable and unmovable, and one that absolutely nothing can break through.

Enter Tom Kaulitz, sarcastic and witty, free spirited, and the furthest from commited. Known as a sex god to most, he has girls lined up for him the could cross the entire world and back. Tom would much rather pick sleeping around and getting boozy over being a constant in someone other than his bandmates life.

But when Tom meets Kylie things seem to change, for the first time in his life, Tom isn't expected to stick around, in fact, he's expected to turn the other way and move over for the next guy. And it drives him mad. It looks to him like he's finally met his equal. And yet, there's something about Kylie that calms him, but what to do with a girl who's not so keen on opening up to you?

Can Tom break down Kylie's wall and finally get that shot of love he's ready to accept into his life? Or will Kylie turn her back on the only shot of love she's ever had?
  1. One
    Word Count;; 1056
  2. Two
    Word Count;; 1215
  3. Three
    Word Count;; 2342
  4. Four
    Word Count;; 2686
  5. Five
    Word Count;; 2206
  6. Six
    Word Count;; 1742
  7. Seven
    Word Count;; 2787
  8. Eight
    Word Count;; 1518
  9. Nine
    Word Count;; 1104
  10. Ten
    Word Count;; 2213
  11. Eleven
    Word Count;; 3002
  12. Twelve
    Word Count;; 1606
  13. Thirteen
    Word Count;; 2801
  14. Fourteen
    Word Count;; 1007
  15. Fifteen
    Word Count;; 2219
  16. Sixteen
    Word Count;; 3014
  17. Seventeen
    Word Count;; 3613
  18. Eighteen
    Word Count;; 5180
  19. Nineteen
    Word Count;; 3217
  20. Twenty
    Word Count;; 6514
  21. Twenty One