Status: Rewriting

When Worlds Collide

Sweats and Coffee

I woke up with my purple fuzzy blanket wrapped around me with Edward’s arms over it.

“Morning.”

“What do you do while I sleep?” I asked suddenly curious.

“Hold you. Watching you sleep it is fascinating to me.”

I sat up and stared at him with an arched brow “That’s kinda creepy when you put it like that. You do know people go to jail for that sort of thing right?”

“It fascinates me watching you sleep.”

“Yeah that doesn’t really help your cause. That still sounds pretty creepy.” I said

“Well then maybe I’ll get you a bed if you continue to stay the night here.”

“Yeah and invest in some movies or something and not watch me sleep? That sounds like a good idea.”

Edward just laughed.

“No seriously, don’t watch me sleep…I’m not cute while I sleep.”

Edward again laughed, “Are you hungry?”

“Not really. What do you want to do today? I have the day off.”

“Hmmm why don’t we stay in today?” Edward asked pulling me closer to him.

“Oh really?” I asked putting my arms around his neck and pulling his face closer to mine.

“I think that sounds like a nice way to spend your day off.” He said as he lowered his lips to mine.

“I think you might be on to something here.” I giggled pulling his face closer to mine. “What was I thinking? Wanting to leave the house.”

“Such crazy thoughts.” He whispered nuzzling his face into the crook of my neck.

“But first…coffee!” I exclaimed jumping off the coach.

“Of course.” Edward sighed, a look of disappointment written clear as day.

“Love I don’t do anything and I mean anything till I have my coffee; the sooner you learn that the better for both our sakes.” I said as I began walking down the stairs seeing Alice and Jasper playing a game of chess.

“Coffees waiting for you.” Alice murmured eyes locked on the board.

“I wouldn’t make that move if I were you.” I said as I walked by. Alice gave a triumphant grin and changed her move.

“Hey! Don’t help her cheat!” Jasper exclaimed looking after me.

I gave him my most innocent smile, “But she makes me my coffee and I love the person who gives me coffee. They get my undying love and allegiance.”

“So love how long have you two been at this game?” I asked sipping the hot, black liquid and settling down on a plush white couch to watch.

“What time is it?” Jasper asked.

“Well Jazz is up so the clock must have hit double digits.” Alice smirked.

“Haha very funny Alice, but it is 11:00...making fun of me just because it’s my day off and I like to sleep in…you mean, mean little person.”

“Sweetie, you would sleep all day if you could.”

“That’s because I am not a day person. If I could sleep all day and stay up all night I would, but the only way I could make a living doing that is to be a stripper or a prostitute and neither are high on my to do list.”

“Well that is always good to know.” Edward said coming down the stairs fully dressed.

“Why are you dressed? I thought we weren’t going anywhere?”

“We’re not.” He said adjusting the collar on his button up shirt.

“Jeez don’t you people own sweats?” I said rising up to refill my coffee cup. “You want to pretend to be human? Lesson number one: try to look comfortable and disheveled once in awhile. It won’t kill you to wear sweats…or the same outfit twice Alice!”

Her pretty brow furrowed at that statement, “Why?”

“Whole third world countries are starving to death and you can’t even stand to wear the same blouse twice? Hunny I love you, but you need to sort out your priorities.”

Her face furrowed in concentration at my statement, whether she was insulted by what I said or contemplating how to change I wasn’t sure, but I decided to take my leave and shower.
♠ ♠ ♠
Not going to lie, boring filler chapter to give a sense of where Edward's and Jasmine's relationship is at and poke fun of things that bothered me in the books.
Feedback, criticism anything is always appreciated. Also, not to hate on the "I loved the update!" feedback, but it doesn't really help my writing, so if people that do comment could tell me something that you like about the form of my writing, or that you didn't like I'd like to hear it so I can improve.