Status: Updates coming more reguarly <3

Unknown and Always Second

Belladonna Swan has always been known as the other child. She has forever been second best to Bella. Bella was the smart one, the mature one, and the prettier one. Belladonna, also known as Donna, has always been the troublesome one, always acting two-years old, and barely passing school. Last time Donna saw her sister Bella was when she was in the hospital in Phoenix. She has meet Edward and his family, although the one blond one was acting weird around her. Her mother decided it would be best for her to live with her father for her last three years of high school, since Bella was doing so well.

Jasper Hale’s life has been spiraling downward for a while now. Years ago, Alice saw a vision of herself with someone else. She had also seen Jasper with someone else. When they were at the hospital in Phoenix he saw her there. Bella’s sister is the one Alice saw him with. Alice also found the one she saw in her vision for herself. After that they’ve been together. Is having to deal with the recent lost of his mate and getting use to the vegetarian life style turning out to be way too much for Jasper?
  1. Chapter 1
    New Beginnings
  2. Chapter 2
    New School
  3. Chapter 3
    End Of the First Day
  4. Chapter 4
    The Truth and Nothing But the Truth
  5. Chapter 5
    Breaking the News
  6. Chapter 6
    First Date
  7. Chapter 7
    Official Couple
  8. Chapter 8
    Ashley
  9. Chapter 9
  10. Chapter 10