Kill All My Friends

Chapter 1

"But - I don't wanna!" Kat whined as her friend dragged her towards the park.

"Please?" Her friend looked pleadingly at her. "I just wanna go on the swings for a little while!"

"But - why?" Kat pouted.

"Because." And with that her friend pushed her through the gate into the park and ran to the swings.

"You know you're a nutcase, Mand, you really are." Kat laughed, following after her and watching her friend laugh like a maniac and scare the kid on the swing next to her. "You're 22, Mand, act your age."

"Like you?" Mandy joked, laughing so hard that she fell off her swing.

"Idiot." Kat laughed, helping her friend up.

"Meanie." Mandy answered back, sorting out her long blonde and black fringe.

"Yeah, yeah - I know." Kat replied. "So - where to know?"

"I dunno." Mandy answered, looking around. "Skatepark?"

"Sure."

"Kat, are you gonna skate or just lie on the grass like a lemming?" Mandy shouted.

"I like lemmings."

"Shut up!" Mandy laughed.

"Make me!"

"Are you two okay?" Some guy asked as he walked past.

"Fine." They said in unison before Mandy went back to skating and Kat went back to staring at the sky before something caught her attention. "Mand!"

"What?"

"There's a guy running this way."

"So?"

"He's not wearing anything."

"What!" Mandy went to stand by her friend and looked in the direction that she was pointing. "First sign of the apocalypse - naked men running in the streets."

"Shut up." Kat laughed.

"Ignore the naked man and the camera crews people." A guy behind them shouted.

"Okay."

"Why?"

"It's a dare." The guy answered.

"If you say so." Kat replied, putting her dreads into a ponytail and grabbing her skateboard.

"Hey - where ya going?" The guy shouted.

"To skate." Mandy answered, looking at him weirdly.

"No...stay."

"Ummm....why?"

"Or I'll kidnap you and put you in the boot of my car 'til I get home." He answered.

"Okay - I'm not really a fan of boots. Are you?" Mandy asked Kat.

"Meh - I've been in one before."

"You have?"

"I'd prefer not to talk about it." Kat said, smirking as she let her hair down and sat back down on the grass.

"We have friends!" The guy shouted to someone who was walking over to talk to him.

"Sure we do, Bam, and I think it's about time that you took your medication." The guy answered.

"Ville! You'll make my new friends think I'm weird!"

"You are." Mandy answered.

"Very definitely weird." Kat added.

"I have a friend with hair like yours." Ville said, talking to Kat.

"Good for him." She replied, laughing as Mandy shook her head.

"Yeah - you should meet him."

"She will be - I'm taking them home with me." Bam answered.

"Why?" Mandy asked.

"Never, ever ask him that question." Ville advised.

"Because I want to and there's nothing you can do 'cus not even the little green men that plot to take over the world can save you." Bam replied.

"Point taken." Mandy said to Ville before covering her eyes as the naked guy reached them.

"Scarred." Kat commented, holding her hands over her eyes.

"Right - Stev-o's back from his naked run so it's time to go home." Bam said to the camera before making his way over to the hummer parked by the skatepark. "Grab the girls, Ville."

"Grabbing would not be a good thing to do." Kat advised, walking off towards the hummer.

"She gets touchy about people invading her personal bubble." Mandy said as she walked over to the hummer with Ville.

"So I see. Do you?"

"Depends on who it is." Mandy said, getting into the hummer and closing the door.

Ville looked stunned for a moment before he walked around the front of the hummer and got in the passenegr seat next to Bam.

"Why am I next to the naked guy?"

"Stev-o put some damn clothes on!" Bam shouted as he started the car.

"But - it's soo refreshOW!"

"Put your damn clothes on." Kat said. "Or I'll get her to hit you again."

"Fine!"