Kill All My Friends

Chapter 13

"He's fine." Bam said, walking into the waiting room. "Damn...I just walked out of there to avoid seeing stuff like that."

"Sowwy, Bammy." Kat said, moving so that she could hug him. "Is he really okay?"

"Yeah - he's gonna be okay...especially considering your friend just admitted to loving him."

"She did what?"

"You heard me." Bam laughed.

"Damn - normally takes her ages to admit something like that to me, let alone the person she loves." Kat said, sitting down on the floor and crossing her legs.

"There are chairs, ya know." Bam said, sitting down on one to prove his point.

"Really - I never noticed that." Kat said sarcastically.

"You should, considering you were sat on one a minute ago."

"Bam - I wasn't sat on a chair." Kat said, laughing as he looked confused.

"She was sat on me." Linde added, laughing as Bam made a puking gesture. "Grow up."

"I don't wanna!" Bam whined, moving so that he was sat on the floor next to Kat.

"What are you doing?" Knoxville asked, walking into the room with drinks

"What does it look like he's doing?" Linde asked.

"Shut it macho man." Kat said, laughing as Linde poked his tongue out at her.

"Return of the macho man!" Bam shouted suddenly, causing Linde and Kat to jump.

"F**k am I sitting next to him anymore." Kat muttered, standing up.

The doctor walked in and Bam and Linde stood up.

"Is something wrong?" Bam asked before the doctor could say anything.

"No, everythings fine." The doctor said quickly.

"Damn - you had me worried for a minute there." Bam said, putting his hand on his chest.

"Bam - don't feel yourself up in public." Knoxville said, causing everybody to laugh and Bam to look insulted.

"I came in to say that Mr. Valo seems to be doing really well so you can all go in and see him for a little while."

"Thank you!" Bam yelled, hugging the doctor. The doctor looked really surprised before pushing Bam off and walking back out of the room.

"Well done Bammy....you scared the doctor away." Linde said as they all walked to Ville's hospital room.