Kill All My Friends

Chapter 15

"What if I don't want a Happy Meal!" Mandy half-shouted half-whispered after them as they walked out.

"Tough." Kat laughed, closing the door behind them.

"Cow."

"Nice to know someone loves you, isn't it?" Knoxville said as the four of them got into the car.

"Yep." Kat said, laughing as Linde pouted at her. "What?"

"I love you."

"Nice to know, I love you two." Bam said.

"I don't think he was talking to you." Knoxville said as Kat and Linde started making out in the back of the car. "Will you two not do that?"

"Are we there yet?" Kat asked.

"No."

"Are we there yet?" Linde asked.

"No!"

"Are we there yet?" Bam asked.

"NO!"

"Actually, we are Knoxville." Kat said, laughing as she leaned forward and pointing out of the windscreen.

"You know that is really dangerous." Knoxville said to Kat.

"Yeah - that coming from the guy that does Jackass." Kat said, sitting back down as the car came to a halt.

"Shut up." Knoxville laughed as everyone got out of the car and made their way into McDonald's.

45 minutes later......

"We're back!" Bam said, pushing open the door to Ville's hospital room with his foot.

"You went somewhere?" Ville joked.

"Funny ha-ha." Bam muttered, handing Mandy her food.

"Always the f**king Happy Meal." Mandy muttered, shaking her head.

"We got you something." Bam said, putting a carrier bag on Ville's bed before going and sitting down on one of the chairs.

"Thanks...I love you." Ville said, laughing as Bam choked on his burger.

"I love you too, man...but...Christ, not when you're trying to choke me to death."

"Where are the others?" Mandy asked.

"Meh - somewhere."

"Freak." Kat said, laughing as they walked into the room.

"What took you so long? Ville's already got his prezzies."

"We thought we'd give you some alone time." Knoxville said, laughing as Bam choked on his burger.

"Yeah - we heard you." Linde said, sitting down on one of the other chairs and pulling Kat down so that she was sat on his lap.

"Well, this is nice." Knoxville said after about ten minutes of silence. Everyone had finished eating and going through what they'd bought Ville and now they just looked at him. "Everybody loves everybody."

"I don't remember anyone saying they loved you." Bam said, smirking at Knoxville.

Knoxville pretended to look hurt.

"Aw - I love you Knoxville." Kat said, laughing as he jumped up and hugged her. "Yeah, yeah - can't breathe."

Knoxville sat back down and stuck his tongue out at Bam. "She never said she loved you."

"Yeah - but everybody does." Bam replied.

"I don't." Kat said.

"I don't." Linde added.

"I don't." Knoxville laughed.

Everybody looked at Mandy.

"Oh - I do."

"I do." Ville added.

"Well the amount that don't love you - beats the amount that do." Knoxville said, laughing as Bam thought about it for a minute.

"I love me."

"I don't think that counts Bam." Ville said.

"Well it should."