Kill All My Friends

Chapter 16

"Sooooooooo...when Walo gets let out we can start on Viva La Bam again!" Bam said laughing.

"Bam...Ville has just been hit by a car I don't think he's up to being in your stupid show!" Mandy yelled at him from her seat on Ville's bed.

"Awwwwwww but Walo's okay..." Bam started "hey...the show isn't stupid!"

Mandy grinned and lent back on the headboard.

"To tell you the truth Bam Bam I don't really think I'm up to gallivanting around just yet." Ville said wrapping his arms around Mandy's waist.

"Awwwwww." Bam muttered, then he slumped down onto a chair.

"Don't worry Bammie...I'm sure Linde could fill in for a little while...heck you could get all the ][=][ ][ ][Y][ guys involved!" Kat said from her seat on Linde's lap.

"Yeah...what?!" Linde stuttered.

"Awwwwwwww pweaseeeee." Kat whined as she turned around to face him.

Linde smiled, "Anything for you love." then he kissed her softly on the lips.

"Knoxville?" Bam started.

"Ohhhh god what now!" Knoxville said looking slightly worried.

"You up for another show?" Bam asked grinning.

"Ummmmm...well I dunno...there was that one time..." Knoxville said.

"Awwwwww come on...I will love you forever!" Bam said grinning at him.

"Dude...I would rather you didn't love me forever...but I guess there's no harm being in the show." Knoxville said looking slightly disgusted.

"Great!!!" Bam yelled as he jumped off his seat and ran over to Knoxville and kissed him.

"Argh...dude that's gross get the f**k offa me!!!" Knoxville yelled rubbing at his cheek.