Kill All My Friends

Chapter 22

3 days later...

"Do you have to go?" Mandy whined clinging to Ville's arm.

"I'm sorry sweetheart but we've got to go on tour..." Ville replied hugging her.

Mandy looked at him and a tear trickled down her cheek.

"Hey... I'll be back before you know it..." Ville said kissing her.

"Hey... Walo... bring me summut back will ya?" Bam grinned.

"Sure Bam Bam..." Ville replied winking at him.

Mandy let go of Ville and walked over to Kat.

"Hey... cheer up..." Kat said hugging her friend.

Just then Linde wandered out of the house, "Hey babe..."

"Heya..." Kat said kissing Linde on the cheek.

Linde smiled, "You are okay with me going aren't you?" he asked.

"Course..." Kat replied, "just make sure you're back as soon as possible."

Linde gave her one last hug and walked onto the tour bus.

Mige, Gas and Burton we're already on the tour bus and making themselves at home.

Ville smiled at Mandy and got on the bus closing the door behind him.

The driver started the engine and the bus pulled out of the driveway.

Kat and Mandy stared after the bus.

The ][=][ ][ ][Y][ guys ran towards the back of the bus and started waving.

5 hours later...

It was 11pm and the ][=][ ][ ][Y][ guys had decided to have a nap, the driver pulled into a car park and stopped the bus.

Ville was sat up in his bed smoking.

The driver wandered past Ville's bunk and locked the door to the tour bus.

"You sure you're okay sleeping on the sofa?" Ville asked.

"Yeah i'll be fine." The driver replied as he walked over to the sofa and sat down on it.

Ville got up off his bed and shut the door.

Mige and Linde were in the kitchen sorting themselves a snack.

Gas and Burton had fallen asleep already and were snoring.

Ville sat back on his bed, his eyelids started to droop and he fell asleep dropping his ciggarette onto the floor.

3 minutes later...

Gas and Burton were woken up by the fire alarm.

"What the f**ks going on!?" Burton screamed.

Just then Gas noticed smoke billowing out from under Ville's bunk area, "Shit... Ville!!!"

By now everyone in the tour bus was awake.

"We gotta get him outta there!!!" Mige said attempting to turn the door knob... he suddenly yelped in pain and let go of the door knob, "It's f**king hot!!!" he screamed.

"VILLE VILLE... CAN YOU HEAR ME!?" Linde screamed.

There was no answer... by now the fire was starting to spread.

"We gotta get out!!!" the driver said dragging Linde away from the door.

"I'm not leaving him!!!" Linde yelled.

"You have to!!!" the driver shouted.

Linde pushed him away.

"Hes my best friend I'm not going to leave him!!!" Linde screamed as he started banging on the door.

Suddenly the door exploded and Linde was knocked back by a ball of fire.

The whole room was ablaze and Ville was lying on the floor with a ring of fire around him.

Just then the driver ran into the room and attempted to drag Ville out.

Suddenly the diesel tank exploded, the whole bus was engulfed in fire.

Some people outside heard the explosion and ran towards the bus... all they could hear was screaming...