Kill All My Friends

Chapter 22

"What the f**k do you mean they're dead!!!!" Bam shouted as he heard the news. He slammed down the phone and collapsed on the floor crying.

Knoxville walked out of the Pirate Bar to see what was going on and saw Bam crying. He rushed over and hugged him. "It's alright, Bam. Whatever it is - it'll be alright."

"No, it won't." Bam wailed. "He's dead. They're all dead."

"Whose dead?" Kat asked as she walked out of the Pirate Bar with Dunn.

"I don't know." Knoxville replied.

"V...V....Vil..le.....and....th....the.....g....guys....all....d....d....de...dead....." Bam stuttered, crying into Knoxville's chest.

"That can't be true." Kat muttered as Dunn went and hugged Bam. Knoxville stood up and walked towards Kat. "They're not dead - they can't be f**king dead." She whispered as Knoxville hugged her.

"Whose dead?" April asked, walking down the stairs and looking at them all confused.

"Ville and the guys." Dunn replied, hugging Bam harder as he started wailing.

"No. The were such great boys." April gasped, "What....How did it happen?"

"F....F.....Fire..." Bam hiccuped.

"Oh, Bammy." April sighed, stroking his hair. "Has anyone told the others?"

"Oh God.....Mandy....." Kat muttered, crying into Knoxville's shirt.

"It's alright, honey, I'll tell her." And April walked into the Pirate Bar. Two minutes later, Mandy walked out - saw Kat and Bam crying and broke down. She walked over to her friend and hugged her and they stood like for a while, crying on each other. Knoxville suddenly hugged them both, letting them cry on him while April and Dunn tried to comfort Bam.