Kill All My Friends

Chapter 25

"Mand - are you gonna come or do you wanna stay here?" Kat asked, knocking softly on the door.

There was no answer but Kat could hear Mandy crying before walking off downstairs.

"Is she not coming?" Bam asked as they waited for everybody else.

"She didn't answer - I figured it would be best to leave her instead of forcing her." Kat replied, straightening out her black dress.

"Yeah." Bam said quietly, putting his black suit jacket on as everybody else joined them.

"Let's go." Knoxville said, leading the way out of the house and into the cars.

At the cemetery:

"I can't believe they're actually gone." Kat whispered, crying silently.

"I know - I'm gonna miss them." Knoxville replied, hugging her.

"I'm gonna miss you, Walo." Bam said, tears rolling down his face as he placed flowers next to his best friend's grave (they would have been placed on top but the graves hadn't been filled in yet).

"Bye, Linde." Kat whispered,kneeling down and placing a single rose on the top of Linde's headstone before placing one on the top of Ville's headstone. "I'm sorry she couldn't be here to place it herself, Ville. She's broken without you."

"C'mon, honey - it's time to go." April said, pulling Kat to her feet and hugging her before walking with her back towards the cars.

"We'll come and visit next week, Walo." Bam said, wiping his tears as he and Knoxville started walking back towards the cars.

Back at the house:

"I'd better go check on Mandy." Kat said as soon as everybody was in the house.

"No, honey - Bam'll do it while you help me make everyone a drink." April said, steering Kat towards the kitchen.

"C'mon Knoxville - let's go see how she's doing." Bam said, walking upstairs to Mandy's room with Knoxville behind him.

"Are you okay?" Knoxville asked, knocking on Mandy's door. There was no answer.

"Mand?" Bam asked. Still no answer so Bam tried the door. "I'm gonna go get the master key - she's locked the door." He said as he ran off.

He came running back a minute later and unlocked the door. Knoxville opened the door and stepped into the room.

"She's not here." Knoxville said, looking around the room.

Bam walked towards the bathroom door and tried to open it.

"Locked?" Knoxville asked.

"Yeah - Mand? Are you okay in there?" Bam asked. No answer.

"Break it down?" Knoxville asked.

"Yeah." Bam replied and both of them broke the door down. "Shit!"

"I'll go call an ambulance." Knoxville said, running off to find a phone.

"Oh God, Mand. Why?" Bam asked, rushing forward to check her pulse. "Yes! You're gonna make it, Mandy, I'm not gonna let you die on me."

Knoxville came running back into the room. "There gonna be here in 10 minutes."

"She won't last that long!" Bam cried, trying to stop the bleeding. "Knoxville - help!"

The End
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry, guys, but this is the end. I dunno if I want to write a sequel - so let me knwo what you think. I'd also like to know if you want her to live or die (she 's gonna hate me for asking that) but...I'm also very sorry about how it was ended. I couldn't think of anything else to write and I just wanted this story to end.