Kill All My Friends

Chapter 3

"Just because I wanted to be let in, doesn't mean that I wanted to clean his room!"

"Get over it Bam." Kat said, walking into the house. "But someone has to tidy his room."

"You do it then!"

"Fine!" Kat answered, turning around and asking Linde where his room was.

"I'll show you." Linde said, glaring at Bam before turning and showing Kat where his room was.

Bam turned around to find everyone glaring at him. "What?"

"Never mind, Bam Bam." Ville muttered, shaking his head and helping Mandy get his wet coat off.

"O...kay. What was I doing?" Bam muttered. "Oh, yes. Trying to kill Stev-o."

Stev-o gave him a 'deer-caught-in-the-headlights' look and ran. Bam chased after him and all that Mandy and Ville could hear was the sound of Bam shouting at Stev-o and Stev-o pushing things out of his way so that he wouldn't fall over.

"I'm just not gonna say anything." Mandy muttered, shaking her head.

"Always wise." Ville agreed. "Do you wanna go up and help Linde and Kat - there won't be anything else to do 'til Bam catches Stev-o and it' s time for his funeral."

"Okay."

Mandy and Ville wandered up stairs to find Kat and Linde making out.

"Ahhhhhhh.....ewwwwwwww!!!" Mandy yelled and covered her eyes, she then backed out of the room and tripped over somthing.

"Ouch!!!" shouted the thing.

"Ohh...shit i'm sorry." Mandy said as she helped the thing up.

"That's okay...I'm Raab by the way." the thing introduced himself.

"Mandy.....and that's Kat." Mandy said pointing blindly into the room.