Kill All My Friends

Chapter 7

"What did you have planned, Bam Bam?" Ville asked, standing next to Bam and looking up.

"It's a surprise." Bam replied, smiling at his friend before looking up and waving.

They were stood at the bottom of a really tall building in Westchester. (The building had been chosen completely at random - and I can't be bothered to find oneto tell you which one it actually is.)

"What the f**k!" Ville yelled as someone waved back. "Who the f**k is that?"

"That would be Mandy." Bam said, laughing as Ville looked like he was gonna be sick.

"And why is she up there?" Kat asked as she and Linde walked over to them.

"Well, it's not just her - Knoxville and Dunn are up there as well."

"Bam - answer the question." Kat said, glaring at him.

"Because she wanted to be."

"And the cameras...?" Ville asked.

"Yep."

"Bungee-jumping?" Kat asked.

"Sort of."

"What do you mean 'sort of'?" Linde asked.

"Just watch."

"Bam..."

"I'm not telling!" Bam yelled, running away with his hands over his ears and his eyes closed.

"Is anyone gonna stop him from running into that wall?" Kat asked.

"Nope." Ville replied, nearly having a heart attack as someone jumped over the side of the building. "Oh God!"

"OUCH!" Bam yelled as he hit the wall and fell to the floor. He picked himself up off the floor and walked back over to the other three. He looked up. "Knoxville!" He shouted and waved.

The person that had jumped off waved before pulling the cord for the parachute on their back. A few seconds later they landed on the floor and began sorting the parachute out before making their way over to the group.

"That was f**king great!" Knoxville exclaimed.

"Looked good too." Bam replied, hugging Knoxville.

"Dude...stick to hugging Ville." Knoxville laughed, pulling away from Bam and going to speak to Linde.

"Is Mand doing that?" Kat asked Bam.

"Sort of."

"Bam - if you don't start answering my questions - I'm going to push you off the top of that building!" Kat replied, glaring at Bam.

"Just watch." Bam said, stepping away from Kat and moving so that Linde was between them.

The next person started walking down the side of the building - like rock climbing but down a building.

"Dunn?" Ville asked.

"Yep."

About 10 minutes later Dunn reached the bottom and unhooked himself from all the cords before walking over to them.

"I'm gonna kill you Bam!" He yelled before he started chasing him.

"Why is Dunn chasing Bam?" Kat asked.

"Fear of heights." Linde explained, putting his arm around Kat's waist as they waited for Mandy to do whatever she was doing down the side of the building.

"Shit!" Ville yelled as Mandy jumped off the side of the building. "Is she insane?"

"Dude - chill. There is a cord...it's called bungee-jumping." Knoxville said.

"Then why can't I see the god-damn cord!"

"Why do you care what happens to Mand anyway?" Kat asked.

"Because I do."

"Ville..." Linde started.

"Alright....alright - I like her okay!" Ville yelled.

"I think even Mandy heard that!" Bam laughed as he and Dunn stopped running around and rejoined them.