Status: Creating...

Dirty Little Secret Camp Rock Story

Secrets Part 1

Mitchie P.O.V
We walked to the infirmary and saw Megan laying there. She looked up and I gasped.
“Oh My God you look like Shane, only female.” I said.
“Trust me I know people thought we were twins when we were little.” Megan said.
“We brought all your stuff.” Caitlyn said as Peggy held up Megan’s bag.
“Thanks, you could just put that there.” She said. She looked really tired.
“Megan you look really tired were going to go ok?” Peggy said. She opened her mouth to protest but Caitlyn stopped her, “Megan, were not taking no for an answer.” She relaxed and said fine. We all said bye and Caitlyn, Peggy, and I started to go back to our cabin.

Caitlyn P.O.V.
We started walking back to our cabin when I saw Jake sitting on our front steps. As we approached I heard ask, “Is Nicole ok?”, I sat next to him and gave him a one-armed hug and told him that she was going to be fine. He went back to his cabin and we all went inside. I went into the bathroom and thought if I should tell people that I was diagnosed with diabetes like Nate while I gave myself my insulin shot.
♠ ♠ ♠
So sorry for the long break and then a short chapter but i promise you i will put up part 2 Later today right now it is 12:42 in the morning on Long Island and i cant function of i dont put up the second part you can cyberstalk me till i do.

HINT Within the next few chapters i will be having a challenge i will give you more info later too tired.