Status: Creating...

Dirty Little Secret Camp Rock Story

Contest Winner

I'm changing Megan's boyfriend's name to Michael! Just to let you know! I realized I put two Jason's. Jason from connect three and Jason Megan's boyfriend, so people might of gotten confused here.

SHANE P.O.V.
I felt really bad for Nicole but i had to get to class. Nate, Jason, and I recently had a contest and the person who won was coming for a day. I ran to class and just made it. I sat down next to Mitchie and began to pay attention as the teacher went on about the history of singing or something. Then I saw a limo pull up, that must be the contest winner.
"Excuse me, put i need Connect three to come with me." I heard Uncle Brown say. I sighed in relief I was getting death glares from everyone, including Mitchie.
"Have Fun," She said sarcastically.
"Meet us by the lake when class is over." Nate said. She scoffed.
"Ugh, fine." She said, "See you later." We walked out the door to go meet the limo. A girl and a guy walked out. Uncle Brown introduced himself and us as the girl said her name was CHRISSY and the guys name was Michael. Uncle Brown left soon after that and we went down by the lake. We were playing 20 questions and i was up. I looked over at Michael but i couldn't help but wonder, where had i seen him before?
"Michael," I said.
His head shot up, he was texting someone, "Yeah?"
"Have we met before?" I asked. Nate started to chuckle. A look of horror flashed in Michael's eyes for a second.
"Uhhh, no, i don't think so." He said.
"Oh, ok, sorry." I said, I saw Mitchie, Peggy, and Caitlyn coming out of the classroom.
"Excuse us one second please." I said.
"Yeah sure." Chrissy said. So far I liked her more. Nate, Jason, and I walked over to the girls. Then, I saw Nicole walk out of the infirmary with Uncle Brown.
"Hey, look it's Nicole." I said. I saw them start to walk over but they were talking to each other so i don't think they saw us. I saw Nicole look up to where Chrissy and Michael were sitting. She stopped walking and said something to Uncle Brown. He nodded and then she started to run. I saw Chrissy get up and run to her. They both squealed and hugged each other. I turned to everyone else.
"I guess they know each other." I started laughing as did everyone else. We walked over to Michael.
"So, do they know each other?" Nate asked. Michael looked at us like we were stupid.
"Yes, We all do." He said, "Excuse me." He got up and went behind them.

Megan P.O.V.
As Chrissy and I were squealing I felt someone come up behind me, turn me around, and smash their lips into mine. I struggled to get whoever it was off of me. Michael. My ex-boyfriend. I saw that Nate stood up and that everyone was looking over here. I grabbed Michael's hand and dragged him over to my cabin. I saw Chrissy go back over to everyone else. When we got to my cabin i slammed him down into the steps.
"What the hell?' I asked very calmly with my hands folded across my chest.
"I just came to see my girl." He said. Is that beer?
"Your drunk." I said.
"So?" He asked. I shook my head.
"I'm not your girl anymore, you lost that when a, you cheated on me and b, when you beat the crap out of me, sorry i don't date jerks who do that." When I finished he sprang up from the steps and punched me once in the stomach, which made me fall to my knees, and then once in the ribs, which hurt really bad. I started to fade in and out of consciousness while he was beating me. After about two minutes he stopped, but i still heard him.
"Your worthless, I hope you know that." He started walking in a circle around me.
"Also, Megan," he spat out,"or Nicole now? It was really easy to cheat on you." With that I stood up and slapped him.
"DROP DEAD!" He screamed.
"YOU FIRST!" I screamed back. He walked over to me and threw me over his shoulder.

Jake P.O.V.
"Thank you." I said to the teacher. I walked out the door and to the lake. I saw Chrissy.
"Chrissy!" I yelled. I gave her a hug. I saw everyone had a face that didn't really look good.
"What's the matter?" I asked.
"Nicole and Michael went to our cabin." Peggy said. I turned around and ran to their cabin, I heard everyone following me.
"DROP DEAD!"
"YOU FIRST" We heard.
"Oh, they sound like a happy couple." Shane said.
"Shut up Shane." I said. I saw Michael take her over his shoulder.
"Shit." I mumbled.
"Everyone stay here, don't make a move untill I say so." I felt myself get very authoritive. Michael took her over down the dock.
"MICHAEL!" I yelled. He turned around and smirked.
"Oh look if it isnt the lover boy himself." He said. I looked over at everyone else and I nodded for them to come over.
"Michael, please put her down." Shane said.
"Oh look Megan it's your brother im surprised that he cares about you, sure i'll put her down." He said. He dropped her over the side of the dock. I saw Shane run down the dock taking everything out of his pockets. I ran over to Michael and punched him in the face. We started to get into a fist fight when Brown took Michael and kicked him out of Camp Rock. I saw Jason, Nate, Mitchie, Peggy, Caitlyn, and Chrissy coming over here. I saw hair floating in the lake.
"Shane!" I said. I pointed over to it. He swam over to it and pulled it out of the water. But it was just a wig.......I looked over to the edge of the lake and saw Megan sitting in a canoe soaking wet. I ran over to her and then heard everyone else slowly follow but then stop and gasp. Megan's shirt had a little blood on it and a she had a few cuts on her. She didn't even look up at me when I came over. I sat next to her. I decided to lighten the mood.
"Do you like danger so much that you put yourself into it?" I said. I saw the corners of her lips start to smile.
"Shut up." She said playfully as she nudged my shoulder.
"Hey, it got you to talk," I said,"Are you ok?" I looked over at her. She looked down and shook her head as tears started to fall down. I pulled her into my lap and rocked her as she sobbed. If you really know her you know that she never, ever, cries.
"Shhhh, it's ok, he's not here anymore." I said. I let a few tears slip of my own.
"Why didn't you tell me?" I asked, I know not the right thing to ask right now.
"He threatened me." She said as the tears were slowing down.
"And when you said you fell down his stairs?" I asked. She nodded.
"It's like the same thing that happened today." She said and I winced. I noticed that she was really cold.
"Come on, lets go to the infirmary, you need those cuts looked at." I said.
"I just got out of there." She groaned. I helped her up. I saw that she still had her contacts in.
"Well, I don't think Connect Three still knows." I chuckled, "The only thing that gives you off is your eyes but you still have your contacts in."
"Ok, good."
"NICOLE!"
♠ ♠ ♠
OH MY GOD! What's going to happen? Oh wait I already know!
As you can see Chrissy won the contest while the person was Shane! Thank you so much for everyone who participated! You have no idea how much it means to me! I will try to post as soon as i can!