Status: Please comment; We greatly appreciate the feedback!

Recipe for Happiness

15

It wasn’t that she didn’t enjoy his flirting; she could just tell it pissed Adrien off.

‘Mmm, Adrien, such a beautiful name. I wonder what it must be like to s--’

“And so that’s how I ended up asleep in a McDonald’s on my first day of university.” Phillip had a startling talent to interrupt her thoughts.

“You truly have had some insane adventures.” She chuckled and sipped her carton of apple juice. Phillip had picked a very quaint, rather obscure little café just around the corner from the office. If he hadn’t have shown her the entrance, she would never have known there was anything there.

“Would you like anything else to eat? Well, not too much more, we still have a lot of clothes to use!”

The way he smiled seemed fake. She shake off this feeling he had an agenda, one she wouldn’t agree with, but for now, he was being amicable. She was just going to go with it.

╺╺╺

It was on the way back to the office when he asked.

“We don’t have to, and it probably breaks some obscure, useless, nonsensical rule, but I think it would be nice. Plus, you said Italian’s your favourite, and I’d like to treat our star.”

She couldn’t refuse. She was fully prepared to look him in the face and say no, but the moment she caught his eye, she felt terrible for even thinking about saying no. All that left her was a faint ‘I’d love to’.

╺╺╺

While she was back in with Adrien, Phillip stayed outside, fiddling with his phone. He smirked every time he heard him say ‘perfect Ana, absolutely perfect!’ It wasn’t until he heard a ‘brilliant! God if only all models could be like you!’ that he decided to take action. Moving away from the door, he dialled.

Ring ring.

Ring--

“I think your son’s getting himself into trouble sir. Shall I stop him, or let him continue?”

He’s not doing anyone but himself any harm. Unless she finds out and refuses to model further, do nothing. Phillip, please, don’t.

“Fine, fine. Whatever you say boss.”

He hung up and pulled a disgusted face, glad no one could see.
♠ ♠ ♠
DRAMAAAA. PLOT TWIIIISTS. EVIL GUY NAMED PHILLIIIIIP.