Stella, Won't You Take Me Home

One of one

I stare at her from across the fruit and vegetable section of the supermarket. Her hair cascades down her back in black spirals. The catholic school girl uniform accentuates her curves perfectly. I saw her face earlier in the frozen food section. Her green eyes still pierce my mind.

I want to talk to her, but I can't. I have no idea what to say. This is unlike me. I'm Alex fucking Gaskarth. My voice makes panties drop at my command.

And this catholic school girl intimidates me?

I must be ill.

She reaches to grab a tomato; her sleeve exposes her wrist, revealing at least thirteen jelly bracelets. I smirk.

Am I the only one turned on by the idea of this school girl doing sexual acts at the break of a bracelet?

Maybe.

At least now I know how to approach her.

I strut to her. Her back is still facing me. I reach over and pop the orange colored bracelet on her wrist.

"What do I get?" I whisper in her ear.

She snaps around, gapping. Most likely star struck.

"Well, if my memory recalls correctly," I start, "you owe me a kiss."

I can't start off asking her to give me head.

She blinks a few times; her jaw is still slacked.

"I—um—what?" she asks.

I push my lips against hers. Even from our body's slight distance, I can feel her tense. I pull away before she can react.

"You're Alex Gaskarth," she states.

"Yes, I am," I reply.

"I'm a huge a fan of your music. It's easy to listen to and I can relate to some of the songs like," she pauses. "Wait, you just kissed me."

"I did just pop your orange colored bracelet."

She glances at her wrist and looks up, blushing. My hand reaches out and grabs her chin. I lean in again and stop less than a centimeter from her lips.

"I think I deserve a better kiss though," I whisper.

My lips smash against her lips again. Without hesitation, her lips push back against mine. They move in unison. I grab her hips and pull them closer to my own. Her arms wrap around my shoulders. I tug on her bottom lip with my teeth, forcing it to open and allow me entrance. My tongue immediately roams every crevice of her mouth. She attempts to do the same; my tongue forces hers to stop, fighting it into submission. My hands wander south and cup her ass. I give it a squeeze. It's firm, deliciously firm. Her hands tangle in my hair. I'm loosing oxygen. My tongue retreats and I pull away. Heavy panting comes from each of us.

"Your place?" I ask, regaining proper breathing.

"What about my groceries?" she returns.

"You can worry about that later," I grab her hand and guide her out of the store abandoning her basket.

************

She fiddles with her key ring outside of the door to her home, nervously going through them and trying to find the house key. My hands grip her hips firmly.

"Hurry up, sexy," I say into her ear.

The key ring almost falls from her hand. Regaining composure, she finds the key and unlocks the door. Her hand turns the knob, opening the door. We step through the door. I shove her against the wall, closing the door with my foot. My mouth attaches to her mouth. We stumble through the hall and into another room, mouths never leaving each other. She falls back onto the cushioned surface of the couch; I land on top of her. Our clothes are off in seconds. My hands roam her body. Her skin is soft. My hand runs over the jelly bracelets. I pop another one. Shocked, she breaks the kiss and looks at the now broken bracelet; my eyes focus on it.

It’s the blue one. The oral sex one. The oral sex for me one.

Damn straight. My fingers are magic.

"Um," she starts.

"Get down," I say.

She says nothing, but does as instructed. After all, those are the rules of the bracelets. She licks the length of my shaft; then wraps her mouth around the tip. I groan at the sudden moist environment surrounding it. She bobs her head back and forth, her hands massaging my balls. Teeth never graze the surface of my dick, much to my pleasure. She sucks on it. I moan. Heat rises in the pit of my stomach. My load releases in her mouth. She removes my dick from her mouth and swallows.

"Lets do something fun," I suggest, pulling her body back up to my level.

Before she can reply, I grab her hands and place them behind her back. One hand constraining her wrists, I slip off two jelly bracelets. I hook them together, creating makeshift handcuffs, and slip them onto her wrists. My hand releases its hold. She attempts to pull her wrist apart.

"Why can't I move my hands?" she asks.

"Don't worry about it. Just pull your hands in the opposite direction really hard," I instruct.

She does so. One bracelet pops, allowing her hands freedom. She rubs her wrist. I grab the bracelet that popped.

Clear. Perfect.

I dangle it in front of her face. She turns her head to face me. Confusion is clear on her face.

"What?" she asks.

I force her body to bend over, her ass exposed to me, her face pushed into the cushions of the couch. Her screams will be muffled. I graze my finger over her butt cheek. She shivers.

Oh yes, this will be fun.

I raise my hand. It falls, full force, onto the same cheek. There is a muffled shout of pain. I lean over her back, my chest resting on it, my throbbing member positioned for entrance.

"Are you a virgin," I ask.

I know very little about this girl.

She shakes her head to the best of her ability from the position.

At least I don't have to worry about hurting her too bad.

"Good," I kiss her cheek.

I push my body of her back and position myself in front of her pussy. My hips thrust forward, my dick plants deep inside her. She screams into the cushion. I stay still, letting her get used to the feel of me.

Her pussy is tight. My dick must be forcing past its limits.

My hips pull back and ram into her pussy again. Sensations run though me. My sexual desire rises. I continue ramming into her, my hands gripping her waist. She moans my name. It encourages me to continue my abuse. My breathing is labored. Groans escape my lips. She continues moaning her apparent pleasure. Her nails dig into the cushions of the couch.

The fire in the pit of my stomach lights again. I release everything into her.
She collapses onto the couch, my body on top of hers. I pull out of her and push off of her. She sits up and faces me, still panting slightly.

"What's your name?" I ask.

"Stella."
♠ ♠ ♠
Enjoy?
I hope so.
xoxo
Lyric-Celeste