Status: Slowly but surely.

And then there was this guy.

Oh... He has a girlfriend.

All I wanted to do was go back home to look at him. He didn't look like any other guy I had seen ever in my life he looked... different. With his dark tone russet skin toone and long black hair that stoped in the middle of his back and... and... Wait! What am I doing? That was all I even remember seeing of him. Ah well, maybe it was a one time thing.
"Do you need anything for your room?" Emily asked making me snap out of my daze.
"I don't need anytingthing. You really made it perfect."
"But their having beginning of the year sale!"
"I know but I don't need any of these things." I said looking at some wall paper dots. "I'll just wait for you outside. We can go get some lunch or something then your done looking around." I said grabbing Emily's keys and towards the door. Emily followed right behind me and we head to lunch at a small diner.
"Um... do you like La Push so far?" Emily asked reaching for some of her chips.
"Yeah but I haven't been able to really do anything yet. Like I was thinking about walking down to the beach or walking around in the forest before I started school." I said picking at some of my food.
"Oh that would be great." Emily stated, "I'd go with you but nothing gets done in that house if I'm not in it." She said with a chuckle.

After we finished eating we headed back home and guess who was there? Everyone except the guy that I had seen earlier.
"So I'm guessing that you guys are hungry?" Emily asked while taking her coat off and headed to the kitchen.
"Starved!" They all shouted out.
"Want to help me with their lunch, Lee?" Emily asked washing her hands.
"Neh. I'm gonna hop on the computer for a bit and then take a little nap." I said hanging my jacket up in the closet. "I'll be back down by dinner time though."

Once again I had nothing in my inbox from my mom, just junk mail. I browsed around on the web for a while until I got bored and took my nap.
I laid in bed for a while thinking about my mom and how happy I use to be before my mom and dad started arguing all the time. I use to be so much happier and willing to do so many more things with people. People at my old school use to love being around me, but once things started getting bad at home I became a loner. I wanted to be the girl everyone liked again, the girl that people wanted to be friends with.
I got lost in my thoughts and fell asleep with my old life on my mind.

When I woke up I started to go downstairs to see if Emily still wanted me to help her with dinner but I stopped at the top of the stairs when I I heard Jared and Embry talking about some guy named Jake.
"I can't believe he came back. I thought he was gone forever. You know how he is with dealing with stuff like that." Embry said.
"Yeah I know. I heard Jake thinking about her the whole entire time he was gone." Jared said. "It's like she cheated on him but he'd still go back to her."
(Heard him thinking about her?)
"No. No. No. But with what happened earlier today, I think he might be over her. Jake took one look at you-know-who and all that he had for Bella might be out the window." Jared said.
I had heard enough. I should have known that he wasn't single and probably had a list of girls that wanted to be with him. I came down in the middle of Embry's sentence, "She's his emp-" That's when they both heard me coming down. "Em-em- emergency... uh...."
I walked by them like I didn't hear anything. I didn't even care anymore.
"Do you still want me to help you with dinner?" I said.
"Oh sure. Well... I have everything done but you can set the table if you want." Emily said taking something out of the oven.
I went on and made without saying much. I had a few things on my mind: My mom, my dad, my life. What if my mom didn't come to La Push in a couple of weeks? What if something happened to her? What if she was giving my dad another chance? And then that Jake guy came into my head...
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter 4 is here and I personally think it's a flop... I think I'll probably rewrite it sooner or later.
Please leave a comment, good or bad.
Please tell me what you really think about it, please. (Even you quite readers.)

xoxo Jessica ;)