My Werewolf Love Story

Learning New Things

"Move Mutt, I just want the girl then I'll leave." The vampire said as he sent me an evil smirk from where I was behind Jake's shaking body.

"I won't let you touch her." Jake growled out.

"Its not like I'd hurt her. Her kind is very rare and not so easy to find. You already have one so why can't I have this one?" The vampire asked with a sneer.

"What do you mean "her kind"? I'm human arent I?" I asked pecking around Jake's body once again.

"You don't know? Well my darly, your a very rare female shape shifter. I wish to take you back to my clan so we can have you on our side." The vamp said sending me a dark smirk.

"Over my dead body will you even touch her." Jake snarled out.

"I can make that happen." The leech said smirking and raced towards Jake who shifted just in time to jump out of the its way.

"Hold still and I'll take it easy on you mutt." The vampire hissed out before lunching himself at Jake once more.

This time getting a good hold on his fur and throwing him into a near by rock causing a pain filling yelp to leave his body. Quickly jumping up he flung himself towards the cold dead guy. I watched scared for Jacob, frozen in the same spot I was left in. When suddenly the vampire got ahold for Jacob around his neck, spun around acouple times and then let go, making Jakes body slam into a huge tree and not only did a yelp cross his lips but so did some sicking cracks from his body.

"Jake!" I called out finally out of my frozen state.

Filling with rage and fear, I started to shake and tremble as I started walking towards the vampire who was still ignoring me and was walking towards Jake. My Jacob who was now hurt by this this thing. With that thought I finally snapped and all of a sudden my vision was a lot clearer and I could hear for miles away. Jakes thoughts of pain and suprise filled my head as I slowly stalked toward the vampire how was now getting closer to Jake with a smirk on his face, thinking he had one.

"You just had to fight back. Didn't you and know I get to take your little play toy with me while your dead body is found." The vampire hissed as he got up to Jakes body, with me only inches behind him.

I let out a feirous snarl causing him to whip around to see where the new wolve was at but seemed taken back when all he seen was a gaint siberan tiger staring back into his crimson red heartless eyes.

"Oh so now your going to fight? With out any trainning?" The leech laughed out.

I only snarled in return. I wasn't going to let him hurt Jake anymore the he already has. Of course this is all new to me, hell, I didnt think I would be turning into a gaint tiger anytime soon within my life and here I am defending the love of my life as an over grown cat.

"How sweet. Fighting for the one you think you love." The leech said starting to walk towards me.

Behind him I seen Sam, Paul, Quil, Embry, And Jacob all baring their teeth ready to rip this living dead man to pieces. Nodding my head to tell the pack it was time to get him they all pouced at once not even giving the vampire time to know what was going on before Paul had his head ripped off.

I started thinking of me back in my human form and before I knew it I was standing back on my two legs and to my relief, fully clothed. I started to gather up all the pieces of the vampire that the boys were thosing towards me once they had dismembered it and threw it in the fire I had started.
♠ ♠ ♠
yeah turn of advents I made Star a shapeshifter to but instead of the normal wolf form she's gonna be a siberan tiger because their cool to. Hope you like it.