My Werewolf Love Story

The Bon Fire Part One

"What...are...you...guys...doing?" I asked as I approched Paul, Quil, Embry, Seth, and Jared.

"Playing maximum combution times 10. Wanna play?" Quil said laughing alittle.

"Umm, I'm not sure." I answered.

"Oh come on its fun. We can get Jake, too." Paul said with a devious smile.

"What do you have to do?" I asked unsure if I wanted to know.

"Pretty much just tackle him." Seth chuckled out.

"Umm, okay then I think I might just watch." I told him causing frowns to sweep acrossed their faces.

"Awe, come on Star. It's really funny." Embry pouted.

"Umm, Fine." I growned out.

"Yay, so all we have to do is jump on him and act like rabbits." Jared infromed me.

"How in the world do you-. Wait, I know this game. I'm out." I said holding up my hands.

"Nope, you have to. You said you would." Quil said pointing his finger at me.

"I hate you." I told them all.

"Pfff lies, you love us." Pual said throwing his arm around my shoulders.

"I'm not to sure." I said smiling.

"Okay, now lets go get, Jake." Seth said smiling.

"Poor Jacob." I whispered shaking my head.

"There he is get him." Jared whispered so Jacob wouldn't hear him and all of us charged at him and leaped.

"Ahh, why the hell are you guys dry humping me?" Jacob yelled from the bottom of the pile.

"Maximum combustion times 10!" Embry and Quil almost sung out.

"Get off of me." Jake said trying to push everyone off.

"Okay guys, your squishing him flat." I said getting up.

"We shall never surrender." Paul and Jared both yelled.

"Surrender this." I laughed grabbing one of both of their legs and dragged them off Embry, Quil, Seth, and Jacob.

"Now, do I have to pulll you guys, too?" I asked smirking at them.

"Stupid werecat." Paul mumbled.

"Die!" I laughed jumping on Pauls back and pushing him into the sand.

"What are you all doin?" Asked a very confusedc looking Michelle.

"Killing Paul." I said like it was the most average thing ever to say.

"And why?" She asked again.

"Cause he called me a stupid werecat." I answered.

"You guys are so strange." Michelle said laughing.

"Hey guys. Maximum combustion times 10?" I asked looking at the boys

"Totally." They all smiled.

Paul and I stood up and looking at a once again confused Michelle.

"Get her!" I smirked as we all leaped again.

"Umm, why are you guys all dry humping me? I know I'm pretty but really? You all can have a turn with me." She said laughing.

"My Jacob." I laughed out.

"Guys its time for the...bon..fire to...start." Said Sam as he walked up to us.

"Do not ask." Both Michelle and I told him.

"I didn't want to." Sam said laughing and shaking his head at us as he walked away.