My Werewolf Love Story

At the Bon Fire Part 2

"The reason I have asked you all to come here for this bon fire is to tell you we have two new members in our park." Sam said starting the bon fire off.

"How? No one else has changed." Old Quil said thinking Sam had lost his mind.

"They arent like us. They are both still shape shifters but ones a werecat and the other just happends to be a Thysinena." Sam told all the elders.

"Who could that possibly be?" Billy asked rolling forward alittle.

"Star and Michelle. Another female may be joining us to." Sam answered him.

"How did you two change?" Billy asked turning to us.

"I was in trouble with a bear and somehow that made me change." Michelle answered Billy first.

"How could that make you change?" Leah snapped.

"How should I know?" Michelle told her calmly.

"Enough, Leah." Sam said stopping Leah from going on.

"Star, how did you change? When did you change?" Billy asked me confused.

"Umm, I would say two days ago and because a vampire was going to kill Jacob." I told him.

"What do you mean it was going to kill me? Do you doubt my mad skills?" Jake asked looking hurt.

"Jake, he was going to kill you because he was dead set on getting me." I said to him.

"So you changed at saved Jacob some how without freaking out?" Old Quil asked me.

"Sure. When I changed it startled the vamp and when he turned to me, Jake attacked again along with the pack." I explainned to him.

"Sounds like you better be gratefull for her Jacob. She saved your life." Michelle said sending me a smile.

"You better be gratefull, Jacob. I don't know how well I could handle hearing my son died." Billy told Jake with a stearn voice.

"Don't worry, Dad. I'm not gonna die anytime soon." Jacob said to his dad, before looking at me with love filled eyes.

"What the fuck was that?" I asked whipping my head around to face the woods.

"I didn't hear anything." Jared said looking at me strangly.

"I heard it to. It sounded like a whin." Michelle said standing up from her spot next to Paul.

"Lets go find out!" I smiled at her as I stood up to and started walking towards the woods together.

We both heard the pack and elders yelling at us to come back but we blocked it out and broke throught the first trees in the woods. Going to talk to Michelle I look over and notice a black panter sitting next to me.

Knowing what she wanted me to do I quickly shifted into my werecat from. Michelle stood back up as we then took off running toward where we heard the sound coming from.
♠ ♠ ♠
I want aleast 2 comments before my next update.