My Werewolf Love Story

Trouble To Come

Explaining things to Crystal was fun for Michelle and I. The boys could even tell that we were having a good time being the ones to tell her about what strange changes her body was going through at the moment. Of course she probaly thought that we're all crazy for saying that this is a normal thing for it to happen to her. Once we got back to where the Elders and the rest of the Imprints were Sam looked happy to see that we had all came back unharmed but shocked when we came back with one extra girl.

"Star, who did you drag back with you now?" Sam asked as we got close enough to them.

"We found the other Werecat." I beamed proudly at him, "Crystal, this is Sam. He's the pack leader and thats Emily, his wife, Kim, she's Jareds imprint. That's Old Quil, Billy, and yeah. I think that's everyone. Everyone this is Crystal." I said interducing her to everyone I hadn't before.

Everyone replyed with "hi"s and "welcomes" only for her to return the kind gesture.

"Now, all I have to do is explain what your going through then." Sam said looking over at her.

"Nope, I already covered that." I said once again proud of myself.

"But how do you know you covered everything." Sam asked looking straight at me.

"I told her everything you and Emily told me. You know no more about a werecat then I do." I told him with a hiss at the end.

"Fine. Well, I guess know all we have to do is eat and then go home." Sam said glancing at our direction one more time before he helped Emily stand up, grabbing her hand, they walked towards the tables full of food.

"So where are ya from?" I asked Crystal as we fallowed everyone in getting food.

"I'm from Forks. Why do we turn into cats? Whats so different about us." Crystal asked in return.

"Vampyres for the first and I think its because I have different native blood in me." I told her.

"So do you live on the rez?" She asked me.

"No, I live in Forks to but I spent all my time down here." I told her.

"Then why haven't I seen you at school?" She asked me.

"I go to school down here so I can hang out with my friends more and I kinda freaked out when I found out my sister was dating a vampyre." I told her.

"How? Dont they eat people?" She asked looking at me shocked.

"They claim to be vegitarein vampyres. Its the Cullens." I told her.

"So your sister is Bella Swan?" Crystal asked wide eyed.

"Yep so my whole family is kinda messed up." I said smiling as we piled food onto our plates.

************** ******************** ************************* *******************

Later that night when I got home after dropping Crystal off at her house, I walked into the living room to see Dad, Bella, and Edward all sitting down watching some football game. It really scared me to have my family so close to a bunch of vampyres and to hear how Bella had broken Jacobs heart just kills me. I know that she only went back to Edward cause she truely loved him but that still does not give her a reason to listen to him on everything he says. If you asked me a week ago if I hated Edward and his family I would have said no but know that I know everything that they have put my dad and friends throught, I have a hard time saying that I don't want to ripe them apart.

I talked to Sam about the treaty but due to me being a werecat and not a werewolf I don't count for the treaty, nor do Michelle and Crystal. Which is a good thing cause I was not going to let it stop me from going anywhere I wanted in Forks.

"Can I help you, Starr?" Edward asked noticing my intence stare at him.

"No, I'm just trying to see what people say is so great about being a vampyre. I see nothing special." I replyed dully before turning around and walking up the stairs and into my room for the night. Of course I was mad at Edward because if it wasn't for him then Bella would have never hurt Jaocb. My Jacob. A gaint smile spread acrossed my face just thinking about him. I found out that I imprinted on him so our bond was twice as strong as a normal imprint. Just like Michelle and Paul's imprint. Its good that he finally has an imprint, he really needed one. He really is a great guy, just a little tempermental but who could really blame him?

******************************************** ********* ***** **** **** *** ** *

Laying in bed later that night I thought about all the things happening in my life sence I moved down to Forks. I've found the love of my life, found out vampyres and werewolves are real, and I've found out that I can turn into a werecat. How many strange things can happen in my life. Oh and I can't forget the part on where vampyres are going to come looing for me any day. Yeah that just does not seem like any fun what so ever to me. What about you? Yeah, I didn't think so.

*clink clink* I hear coming from my window, like someone was throwing little pebbles at my window. I got up out of my nice soft bed to walk over to my window. Unlocking the clamp, I pushed my wind open to see a smiling jacob with a hand full of pebbles.

"Yes?" I asked laughing down at him.

"Can I stay here tonight?" He asked still smiling up at me but dropping the little rocks back on the ground.

"Sure." I smiled and stepped away from my window so Jake could jump up into it.

As soon as he got into my room he turned around, shut the window and was right next to me in bed with his lips attacted to mine in a passion filled kiss. Braking away only when we couldn't breath but still resting our foreheads together. That night when I fell asleep I can honestly say thats the happest I've been in a very long time. Now if only it could have lasted for ever.

~No ones point of view~

Just outside Starr's window, in the tree's that neither her nor Jacob thought to look in was just the start of what would be the test of just how far she was willing to go before giving up to try and keep her family and friends safe but more importantly, her Jacob...
♠ ♠ ♠
This Chapter is for xXxD3ADxXx cuz she was the only one to ask if I was ok cuz of not updating for a while. Thanks for caring, your the best girly and I hope you like this chapter...
I want 5 comments before the next update.