My Werewolf Love Story

One Down Four To Go

I knew my happyness was to good to last for longer then a week. Today was now Wednesday and the pack and I were sitting in Sam and Emily's kitchen listeing to Sam as he told us that The Cullens had called at 8 this morning to tell him that Alice had a vision of 5 vampyres on their way down here to get revenge for us killing their friend and one's mate.
Sam exlpained that Carlisle had come acrossed these vampyres before to. Says they all have uniqe powers. Yeah, I'm not the happyest to hear this because they are also after Crystal and I plus they want to off my friends that are close enough to be family now.

Half way throught Sam's exsplaining of things, Paul jumped up saying quote, "Why cant those damn leeches just learn that we can kick their asses and they can't have everything they want?" un-quote before he stormed out of the house shaking.

Out of the 5 vamps coming, 3 are girls and 2 are guys. The vamp that the boys killed last weekend, whose name we found out was Trent, was the only one out of them that didn't have any special power but his mate did. Her name is Mika, Her and Trent were sorta the "leaders" of the group. She can read minds, much like Edward. Then there is Kesha, she's with Devon, she can control peoples mind but only for up to 3 minutes and Devon can make someone black out. Alexia and Alex were the last of the 5. Alexia can transport while Alex could see into the future like Alice but he could see bits and pieces of us in it.

"How long until they get here?" I asked Sam in a small voice.

"Carlisle said we atleast have a week before they get here." Sam answered me with a frown.

"Crystal and I have to start trainning then huh?" I said looking over at a shocked looking girl.

"You mean we have to fight them?" Crystal said with wide eyes.

"Yeah, we're gonna need the whole pack." Sam said.

"Michelle is not fighting." Paul said coming back in the house with Michelle right behind him.

"Starr, you arent either." Jacob said looking at me.

"You wanna bet that we arent fightin?" Michelle said glaring at both boys.

"We know your not." Paul said glaring back at her then me.

"Paul, you do remember that us three special shifters, are stronger then you right." I said with a sly smile standing up.

"I don't care. I'm on Pauls side with this, you're not fighting." Jacob said standing up with me.

"Yes we are." Both Michelle and I hissed before storming out of the house and walking into the never ending maze of trees.

Of course we didnt change cause then the boys would really know where we were going but I so didn't want them to know about my hiding spot so I made sure Michelle didn't change either as we both just ran to get away from the over protective boys.

I have never took any of them to my hiding spot, Michelle was the only person to know about it. It was a gaint cave in the moutain but it was so hard to find that I didn't even see it until I ran throught the opening once. It was a pretty deep cave and when back a couple hundred feet back into the moutain.

Once Michelle and I reacted it, something seemed off and there were faint smells that indicated vampyres had been around it recently. Michelle looked at me worried before we both phased and darted back in the way that we had came. Darting inbetween the trees with worried thoughts running throught both of our minds.

Suddenly, we crossed a fresh scent of the vampyre and the smell was so sickly sweet that it burned both of our noses. Scrunching up our noses, we walked slowly and close together so we didnt have to worry about one of us getting drug away without noticing. When, out of no where, a pale white women stepped out from behind a tree and snarled at us, pulling her blood stained lips up, baring her teeth at us.

"Ah, so I come to find one special shape shifter and I end up finding both of them all buddy buddy huh? Well, because you" she said pointing to Michelle, "aren't the other werecat that I'm looking for, you both can slide this time but only with a warning." She said snarling again, while stepping closer. "We will kill all your friends and take you with us." She said pointing at me and laughed like a jackle.

Right as she closed her eyes to keep laughing, I sprung up on her with all my might before latching my teeth around one of her arms, just like I had seen the boys doing. Acting quickly, Michelle was right behind me ripping off her other arm before she went after Mika's legs.

After I had ripped her arm off and tore to her chest pretty bad, I relatched my teeth around her neck and yanked as hard as I could. Silencing her screams of pain and agony. She had tried to fight back but with the two of us on her she must not have been able to read both of our thoughts.

I shift back to human form and started gathering up all the pieced of her ice cold body before I put it in them all in a pile and set them on fire with the lighter I had always carried with me.

"Holy shit!" Michelle exclaimed smiling, "We're totally badass!" She said laughing and held her hand up in a high five type motion.

I quickly slapped my hand against her's before laughing along with her and contuined our way back to Sam's house.

****** ***** ***** ****** ***** ****** ****** **** ****** ********** ********* ********** ****** *****

Upon breaking throught the tree line back at Sam's house see found the pack and imprints looking as worried as I get out. Looking at Michelle, who still had a victory smile on her face, I smiled agian and turned to face the guys, ready to get yelled at by Sam and our Imprints.

"How stupid could you both get? Dont you know that there is 5 vampyres coming after us and you guys just go out into the woods like nothing is happening!" Came Leahs voice, shocking both Michelle and I.

But the shock quickly faded as we both threw on victory smiles.

"You mean 4 leeches." We both stated proudly.

"What do you mean?"Sam asked looking confused.

"We ran into Mika." Michelle said, sounding like it was nothing.

"What was she doing down here? Carlisle said they weren't going to be here for another week." Sam said looking stressed.

"She was coming to warn us about how she was going to kill you guys and take, Starr, with her." Michelle answered Sam.

"I'll kill her before she can ever touch, Starr." Jake roared out and started to shake.

Hearing and watching this gave Michelle and I a great chance to laugh like we were both totally insane people.

"What's so funny?" Jake asked looking even more mad that we were laughing at him.

"Haha the fack that we are just totally so badass, that we already killed her with out any of your help!" I almost shouted while trying to breath.

"But you guys haven't even trained, how did you kill her without coming out with atleast one scar?" Leah snapped at us.

"She could read both of our minds when we were attacking her together." Michelle said smiling as she walked over to Paul and pulled him into a hug.

"I'm just glad your ok." Jacob said coming up to me and pulling me into a gaint bear hug.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey I hope you like this one. Once again I dedicate it to xXxD3ADxXx for she is awesome and my new best friend on here that and she's just plainly awesome like I said before. I want 4 comments please.