My Werewolf Love Story

Plans for the Weekend Already

Ugh, school is so not worth my time. Thank god its lunch thought. I've even made some new friends, so today hasn't been a total waste, sorta. I found out Jacob goes to school on the rezervation so I wouldn't be seeing him around much at school. Oh well, my new firends Ever, Damen, and Miles. Damen was a really attractive guy but him and Ever where going out and trusth me, they are perfect for each other. Miles on the other hand happens to be single but I'm not his type, meaning he's gay, but he's still hella tight. I finally got to the lunch room when I seen Miles waving his arms in the air like a mad man trying to get me to go sit with them. I smiled and waved at him, letting him know that I seen him and that I was going to get my lunch before going to sit with them. I slowly approched the table they were sitting at when Miles pulled me to sit down right next to him.
"La Push babe, you in?" Miles asked me as he stared at the food they were trying to feed us on my plate.
"Umm, should I know what that means?" I asked chuckling alittle.
"La Push beach is down on the rez. We were invited by some friends down there and wanted to know if you would like to go." Ever said feeling me in.
"Its this weekend." Damen added in.
"Oh umm, sure. Why not? I've got nothing else planned." I told them smiling as Miles was trying to hide the fact that he was texting.
"Miles, please you don't have to hide texting on my account." I told him as he looked up to see if we were watching him.
"Haha, ok, I just didn't want to seem rude or anything." he said pulling his sidekick into view typing 100 mph.
"Wow. You sure can text." I laughed watching his fingers fly across the keys.
"Haha, I guess thats cause I'm always texting." Miles said laughing.

We sat around talking for a little while longer before the bell rang telling us to go to our last two classes for the day. Slowly we all stood up, said our goodbyes, and went our different ways. By the time the bell rang for the last class of the day to be over, I thought I was going to die of boredom. I didn't know anyone in the class with me and the teacher made us watch some stupid movie about a chicken laying an egg and how an egg forms. Let me tell you something, I will never look at a chicken the same.

As I walked out of the school building and to the parking lot. I seen Bella talking to Jacob again.
"Hey Bella, Hi Jaocb." I said smiling to both of them.
"Hey Starr, I can't give you a ride to the junk yard today because I'm going over to Edwards house so Jake said he'd take you to find a car." Bella told me as she slowly turned to look at me, obviously trying to be careful on the ice that covered the ground.
"Oh ok. Sounds good to me." I told her smiling, thinking of getting to spend time with such a strikingly handsom guy.

Wait, what am I thinking??? He's propably around 20 by the looks of him, but then again he is friends with Bella so maybe its just how all La Push people are.

"Well, ok. Lets get going, the junk yard closed around 5 and its already around 3:30." Jacob said to me as he started his motocycle and handing me a helmet to wear.

I pulled the helmet on over my head, did up the cinch, and jumped on the back of the motocycle with him. I rapped my arms around his very toned stomich as he raced out of the parking lot and down the streets of Forks. This so far has been the best day of my life.
♠ ♠ ♠
hey please tell me what ya think. Damen, Ever, and Miles are charators from the wonderful book Evermore and Blue Moon by Alyson Noel. You all should read them. Oh and the House of Night Series (Marked, Betrayed, Choosen, Untamed, Hunted, and Tempted) every every good bookes.