My Werewolf Love Story

Full Scale Plan

~*~Starr's POV~*~

Moments after Paul and Michelle left everyone, meaning Crystal and I, busted up laughing. Which earned us strange looks so that made us laugh even harder and Crystal to fall to the floor, knocking me over with her.

"Go run so more." Both Embry and Jacob told us.

"Oh we see how it is. You don't love us enough to go off and do what Michelle and Paul are doing. Uph, see if we care, we have each other." Crystal pouted, standing up and said to the boys.

"Yeah, come on Crystal," I said standing up. "Lets go."I added grabbing her and then dragging her back out of Emily's house.

"So know what are we going to do?" I asked her as we walked down the block.

"Um, I don't know. We could pull a full scale wolf shape shifter strap." Crystal said with a mischievous smirk.

"I want in! I want in! I want in!" I chanted while jumping up and down while clapping my hands together quickly.

"Ok! Ok! Ok! Now lets go plan!" Crystal said jumping up and down with me before stopping, grabbing my arm, and dragging me off in some weird direction.

"Where are you taking me?" I asked laughing as she kept pulling me down random streets that we had went up and down while on our run.

"To my house." She replyed before taking a sharp turn down a road that I never would have see before.

"That's your house?" I asked apauled by its size.

"Yep. Biggest house in both La Push and Forks." Crystal said as she walked us up to the front door and pushed it open.

"Your parents home?" I asked her looking around the house and noticing the lifelessness around the house.

"No. I live alone. My parents don't really like me much." Crystal said finishing off her statment quietly.

"I know how that is. My parents didn't even want me." I told her still amazed by the size of the house ment for only one person.

"I thought Charlie loved you?" Crystal asked confused.

"Charlie isn't really my dad. Him and Renee adopted me when I was 5." I told her looking at the ground.

"Oh, I'm sorry." Crystal said, obviously feeling emberessed by bring it up.

"Its okay. I like Charlie, he's really nice. He knows that I'm a werecat so he's letting me live with Jake." I told her smiling.

"Oh thats awesome but ya know, it gets kind of lonely here all by myself in this big house." Crystal said hinting at me.

"Girls night?" I asked with a smile.

"Thank you!" She cheered pulling me into a hug.

"Now lets plan!" She said pulling me to the living room.

~☺☻♥♦♣♠•◘○~ 4 hours Later ~☺☻♥♦♣♠•◘○~

After 4 hours of planning we finally came up with messing with their cars. Yeah I know what your thinking, how did it take us 4 hours to think of something as easy as that. Trust me, lots of idea's popped into our heads but they were all about sneak attacking them but yeah, their shape shifters and there's over 10 of them and 2 of us, so that so would not work out right. So we settled for the idea on taking the tires off of all their cars, then lay the tired flat on the ground, then put the car on top of them.

Then, when they find their cars were gonna say that we will fix it, which we will but before they know it, we're gonna find cars that are excatly the same as theirs at the junk yard, get them crushed and take them to the boys and watch them flip a bitch, and then once they calm down, give them their cars back. (My step brother did this to his friend and thats what gave me the idea)

"Well know what do we do?" I asked Crystal as we walked around her back yard.

"We could go find Michelle and fill her in on our plan and maybe Leah, she kind of scares me so I don't wanna mess with her to much.

"Yeah that might be a good idea. Lets go." I said as I took off towards Emily and Sam's house again for the 3rd time today.

"Right behind ya babe!" Called out Crystal as we raced towards Emily's house.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments please? atleast 4?