My Werewolf Love Story

Pulling the Full Scale Plan and A Surprise Part 1

Image

"So, when are we pulling this prank?" Leah asked as we all sat on the floor of Crystals living room.

"Plan not prank. The boys are all patrolling tonight aren't they?" Crystal corrected Leah before asked Emily.

"Yeah." Emily smiled.

I know what your thinking, Emily in on the plan? Impossible. We have successfully corrupted her by our scheme and she agreed to help us!

"Everyone knows what to do so why not do it tonight?" Michelle said with a devious smile.

"Lets go then!" I smirked and stood up.

"Okay!" They all cheered as we made our way out the door and to the first house, Jacobs!

"How are we going to get the car lifted up?" Emily asked as we got to Jacob's house.

"Its a Volkswagen, can't be that heavy." I exclaimed as Leah, Crystal, Michelle, and I went and stood at a different corner of the car.

"Emily, your going to have to take the tires off of the car while us four hold it up." Michelle said catching on to why we were standing where we were.

"Okay." Emily said as she quickly grabbed the right tools.

"Wait! I got a better idea!" I quickly said before we lifted it up. "We got to get all the vehicles in the same place or it wont work for the last part of it." I told the four girls.

"Yeah that might have been a problem." Leah said backing up.

"Lets take them all to Crystals house. Then we can do this there and pull the whole thing off without a problem." I told them.

Then the prank- I mean plan- really started. We all loaded into the rabbit and drove off to each one of the guys houses.

Leah got Sam's truck, Crystal got Embrys car, Michelle got Paul's truck, and Emily got Quils truck. Emily, of course, asked why Leah got Sam's truck but soon gave it up once she remembered why. When we had left Crystals house it was 11:30 p.m. and by time we got back to Crystals house with all the vehicles, it was 1:20 a.m. How it took us that long in a tiny town of La Push, I will never know!

"Michelle, you have a message from your mom on my answering machine." Crystal said as Michelle and I walked into her house, she had beat us home.

"Okay." Michelle said as she skipped into the kitchen where the phone was.

I could hear the soft conversation of Michelle and her mother talking on the phone as Leah, Emily, Crystal, and I got ready to go take the tires of the boys vehicles.

"Starr! Come here, quick!" Michelle basically yelled for me to come.

"Coming." I yelled back as I jogged to the kitchen.

"What is it?" I asked as I got in the kitchen with her.

"My mom wants to talk to you." Michelle said with a shocked smile on her face.

"Okay?" I more of asked before grabbing the phone out of Michelle's out stretched hand.

"Hello?" I spoke into the phone.

~*~Michelle's POV~*~

'Holy shit! I can't believe it! My mom just told me that Starr, my new best friend, is my sister! This is so unbelievable!' I thought as I left Starr to talk to our mother.

"Guys guess what?" I kind of asked the girls in a hushed voice.

"What?" They chorused back in the same hushed voice.

"AHHHHHHHH! Are you serious?" I heard Starr scream in the kitchen before she came running out and staring at us with wide eyes.

"Is who serious?" Emily asked as her and the girls looked confused.

"Michelle and I are sisters!" Starr, once again screamed at the top of her lungs before running over and hugging me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments?