My Werewolf Love Story

Finding Out the Truth

~*~Starr's POV~*~

I can't believe I've been friends with my sister and didn't even know it! Well I guess I couldn't have really seen it coming. Michelle and I weren't the same kind of shape shifter so if anything I would have thought that Crystal and I were sister but nope, its Michelle and me!

"Come on, Starr! She's your mom, too! Its not like she's gonna hate you! Oh and her name is Amber." Michelle said as she tried-and was winning-on pulling me into her house to meet her- I mean our- mom.

"I was put up for adoption! She obviously didn't love me that much!" I spook trying to keep my voice down so our mom wouldn't hear me.

"Well maybe there is a good reason behind it! Just let her explain it to you." Michelle nearly yelled at me as she successfully dragged me into the living room and push me roughly onto the couch.

"Mom get in here and meet your other daughter!" Michelle called out into the house loudly.

"Starr Fox Williams! Oh my! It is so great to finally see you again! You don't know how hard it was to give you up but I had no choice!" Our mother, wow its gonna be hard to get used to that, exclaimed as she came rushing into the room and pulling me into a giant hug.

"How did you not have a choice?" I asked as she pushed me back into the sitting position I was in before she pulled me into the hug.

"Justin and Mary, my parents, said that it wouldn't be right to drag a baby into the life that I was living. They made me give you up for adoption. I made sure to keep a close eye on you thought. They didn't know I was pregnant with twins at the time. So I was able to keep one of you girls as soon as I moved out of the house, which was after you both were born. I used the excuse of hating them for what they made me do as a way to keep Michelle away from them. I know I should have kept you to put my parents had already signed you over to another family. The Swans." Amber explained out to me.

"Do they know about all of this now? What about our dad then?" I asked as so many questions flooded my head.

"Yes they do and they don't like it. They just found out about Michelle and as for your father. Bloody leeches got a hold of him a year after we got married. Knowing I had two girls to live for was all that kept me from going insane. He was my imprint." Amber said with tear filled eyes and a sad smile.

"How old was he?" I asked as over whelming sadness filled me.

"Just turned 20." Mom answered.

"Did they at least get that blood sucking rat?" I asked as I was feel with rage.

"No, he got away. Billy said that before he lift he said that he was going to come back and get his kids to once they were old enough." Mom said as sorrow filled her eyes.

"What was he name mom?" Michelle asked, clearly thinking the same thing as me.

"Devon. Why?" She asked confused.

"Oh my gosh. He's coming already!" Michelle and I both jumped up and yelled at the same time.

"I'm gonna kill him! Rip him limb from bloody limb." I yelled as I thought of ways to make that leech suffer.

"You better share!" Michelle snarled out. It was clear she was thinking the same think as I was.

"Girls be care full! Him and his friends are dangerous!" Our mom said concerned.

"We've already got one of his friends and it was simple. We are so gonna kick their asses with the whole pack." Michelle cheered still clearly pissed.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry its so short, I had a hard time thinking with everything else going on. Please comment and let me know how it is.