My Werewolf Love Story

Ditching Sam

"Then how would you ever know?" I smirked, knowing I had won.

"Fine you win"(Ha I knew it)"Lets start thinking of a plan to get our girls back." Sam said before going to sit in his chair.

"I hate plans! Schemers trying to control their life's! They never truly work! I say lets skip the plan and just go find them tonight!" I nearly yelled.

"Watching The Dark Knight again, sis?" Michelle said to me.

"You know it!" I said smiling like the Joker would.

"Plans have always worked for us." Sam spoke, it was clear he was getting mad at me.

"Well then have fun planning, I'm going to get them right now." I said walking to the door.

"Wait for me!" Michelle called out before running to catch up with me.

"You didn't think you girls could leave without me, right?" Crystal said coming out of nowhere.

"Never." Shelly and I both told her.

"Or us." Came Jacob's voice, who was flanked by Paul and Quil.

Smiling at all of them, we turned around to continue to the tree line. We all spread out before we phased. Which still felt weird to me.

(Starr): 'Everyone ready?'

(Everyone): 'Yep' 'yeah' 'Lets go' 'Totally'

(Starr): 'Okay because there's only 6 of us, we all can split up or travel in groups of two.'

(Crystal): 'I like groups of two.'

(Michelle): 'Yeah me to.'

(Starr): 'Okay then Crystal your with Quil, Shelly with Paul, and Jake with me. That good?'

(The Guys): 'Yep' 'Yea' 'Sure sure'

(Michelle): 'Iight lets head out. Paul and I got the east boarder.'

(Crystal): 'Quil and I get north boarder'

(Jacob): 'Kay. Starr and I get south boarder'

(Paul): 'But then the west boarders unchecked'

(Embry): 'Yeah not for long, Seth and I got it."

(Seth): 'Yeah. I gotta help. My family needs me.'

(Quil): 'Thanks guys. But what about Leah and Sam?'

(Embry): 'Planning'

(Paul): 'Lamo's

(Starr): 'Okay lets cut the chit chat and go save some in need of saving girls.'

~Sam's POV~

I can't believe they all just left like that. The only one that stayed was Leah. Yeah, I know, shocking.

"Your really going to sit here and plan a one man search party?" Leah asked glaring at me.

"Our plans always work!" I said deafening myself.

"Our plans? Their your plans! Always your plans! I don't even know why I stayed! I'm going to go help find my cousins." Leah snapped before rushing out the door leaving me to think...
♠ ♠ ♠
I am so sorry for the long wait of the update! I promise I will update at least once a week and if I forget one week, then I'll double update