My Werewolf Love Story

Saving the Girls

~Starr's POV~

After Leah joined us we seen how the whole ordeal with Sam went. I really can't believe that he is going throught with sitting in that house to plan! She's his imprint for pete's sake! I thought that you acted on impulse if your imprint is in danger? I guess Sam will just never change.

(Starr): 'I think I got a scent guys. Come on'

(Paul): 'Right behind ya.'

(Jacob): 'I'm on the trail, we're close'

(Michelle): 'Eww, I smell them!'

(Quil): 'And I smell the girls to'

(Leah): 'Lets go save my family'

(Sam): 'Our family'

(Embry): Nice of ya to join us.'

(Sam): 'Nice to be here.'

We finally got the whole pack to surround the house that the girls were in.

(Starr): 'Okay lets go get them and if any leech shows up, destroy them but leave the lead leech for us!"

(Crystal): 'Got it boss lady!'

(Sam): 'She's not the boss.'

(Michelle): 'STFU Sam. She's more boss then you right now.'

(Paul): 'STFU?'

(Leah): 'Oh my god! It means shut the fuck up!'

(Paul): 'Oh.'

(Cyrstal): 'Retard.'

(Starr): 'Pay attention! Now come on, lets rip up some leeches!'

We stalked closer to the house, each of us finding a different place to enter the house. As soon as all of us found our spots, we jumped on that house like we were starving wolves and they were the helpless deer, running out of places to hide.

"Sam!""Qwell!" Emily and Claire yelled, upon seeing all of us bust into the house and was instantly greeted by vampires ready to try and fight us.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorry its so short but I'm really having a hard time thinking of things for this story now... Michelle my best friend could you please up me with the next chapter? And its fine that you forgot, I did to...