My Werewolf Love Story

Safety

The wolves burst through the windows, and the front door. Those with captured imprints phase back to untie them, hoping to get them out before the fight really begins.

“did you really believe we weren’t expecting you to attack?”

All of the wolves turn to look at the voice. Standing in front of the broken-open door was the oldest looking vampire any of the wolves had seen. His skin worn like the volturi, but his eyes held age none of them could even begin to decipher. Growls filled the silent air as it dawned on the wolves they were surrounded. Even though there were roughly ten wolves, there had to be about forty vampires!
(Paul)“no wonder it stinks!”

(Crystal)“ZIP IT PAUL! NOW’S NOT THE TIME TO BE SO MORONIC!”

(Michelle)“you’re my sister, and I love you, but don’t be suck a bitch Crystal!”

(Crystal)“way to choose your imprint over your sister Shell..”

With all these distractions no one noticed Leah sneak in through the back, she never did enter with the rest of the pack. She was in her human form, and quickly began untying the girls. Once they were outside that’s when they began to hear things smashing and breaking inside of the house. Growls and barks, screeches and tearing filled the air, making all of the escaping women tense with fear. Would any of them notice? Even the wolves didn’t notice their departure…well except the females. Leah had caught the wink from Sam though. Even though his bond with Emily still caused her pain, she knew when to give up. The two were perfect for each other, she shouldn’t be the one to stand in their way of happiness, Emily did deserve the best, and Leah knew Sam was the best. Who was she to be selfish?

Once they were farther away from the house Leah noticed more scents of vampires, this time coming towards her…who was it?

A cold hand grabbed Emily’s shoulder, causing her to let out an ear piercing scream, which in turn cause Leah to phase…way to close to Claire! The little girls scream also filled the air, everyone (even the mystery vampire) looked towards Claire, all breaths were held in fear.. Claire looked enough like Emily, she didn’t need the replicating scars.

Relief coursed through everyone’s veins when they realised she had only screamed in fear. With this problem out of the way, they all looked up (in Leah’s case down) to see Carlisle Cullen standing there, his family awaiting behind him.

“Please go fight with them?! They’ll need all the help they can get, it’s roughly the same size as Victoria’s army! But I doubt these guys are newbie’s!” Leah growled, her mind screaming at the leeches. with that the Cullen’s sped away, hoping to get there before any of the wolves were injured. Leah stayed phased and nudged her two cousins to get on her back, the trip home would be way faster that way.

Once they arrived home Emily gave Claire a bath, then showered for her self. Leah headed straight for the kitchen, and started pulling out food, getting it ready for Emily-knowing she would drown herself in culinary therapy. A feast would be ready by the time the rest of the pack got back, and Emily would be all smiles again, but this time Leah would stay in the kitchen and help Emily cook..and maybe apologise if her pride lets her.
♠ ♠ ♠
This awesome chapter was made by XxDeadxX! a.k.a Michelle!