My Werewolf Love Story

What's to Come

“DID YOU HAVE TO KILL HIM?! I HATE YOU JACOB BLACK! I ALMOST HAD HIM!” I screamed at Jacob as we watched the smoke float into the air from the fire.

“But Star baby! He almost got to you first!” Jacob yelled back, failing miserably at defending himself.

“THE HELL HE DID YOU DAMN LIAR! I WAS RIGHT BEHIND HER, READY TO GET MY OWN BITE OF THAT FILTHY LEECH!” Michelle screamed, joining in the fight.

“STAY OUTTA THIS MICHELLE! GO FUCK PAUL!” Jacob yelled, turning red as he started shaking.

With a mad huff, Michelle stepped forward and smacked Jacob hard enough across the face that it sent him tumbling to the ground with an angrily annoyed look taking over his face. Michelle let out a low growl before turning around and stocking off into the woods. I sent Jacob a hateful glare before I turned my back on him and followed Michelle. Letting my thoughts run wildly through my head, my emotions just got all out of whack. Michelle and I almost had that leach and Jacob just had to jump in and try to help us. He KNEW how important this was for both Michelle and me and yet it did it anyways!

Just trying to protect us my ass! I don't care if he thought we needed help or not! This was very important to get revenge for out Father and he ripped it right out of our hands!

"Starr, do you think we blew that out of proportion?" Michelle grounded out.

"In honestly? No. We let them know that we wanted to take him down and they all agreed but Jacob had to let his ego get in the way." I fumed out.

"Thank you! I thought you were just going to take my side because we're family. What do we do now? Cause there is no way I am going back there. As much as you would hate me for it, if I seen Jacob's face right now, I think he'd be in one of those fire's to." Michelle huffed.

"As much as I'd regret it, I'd defiantly be helping you but I don't know what we're going to do now. I would say we could go to Emily's house but I bet the boys are on their way there to check on Emily and Clarie so I don't think that would be the greatest idea so want to just run off some steam?" I asked, knowing that if I didn't burn off the raging steam in me, I'd explode.

"Sounds like a great idea to me sister." Michelle said dully before she morphed into a panther and took off.

I let out a dull laugh before I phased into my white tiger self and took off after her. Running with Michelle was a great way to burn off steam. We ran around the La Push boarder for more then six hours before we got bored of the same scenery over and over that we took off into Forks before we phased back just in time to walk out of the wood and to a small diner. Figuring we needed a break, we decided to stop at the small diner and get something to eat before heading back to our shared house.

Just as we were about to leave, some guys, that really reminded us of the first time we came here hyper as hell, walked through the door and smirked as their eyes landed on us. There was four of them and I'm pretty sure both Shell and I knew that they thought they could over power us. As we walked out the door, acting like we didn't even notice them, they came right out after us, trying their hardest to get our attention.

"Listen when we speak to you girls." One of the guys hissed, grabbing a hold of my arm and whipping me around.

"How bout you get your hand off me before I hurt you." I spat out, glaring up at him.

"How much harm could a girl like you do?" One of his friends snickered as he got a hold of Michelle.

"Oh it is just so not our day Shelly, is it?" I huffed, staring over at my sister with a gleam in my eye.

"Remember Starr, just don't kill'em." Michelle giggled out before looking at the guy in front of her and ripping out of his grip with easy.

I stared back at the guy that had his hand around my arm before doing the same the Michelle did and tried to walk away, only to have the jerk grab a fist full of my hair, and hard. Letting out a low growl, I whipped around fast enough to give a normal person whiplash, before I grabbed a hold of the guys arm hard enough for him to let go of my hair and whimper in pain.

"You do not lay a hand on me!" I ground out before I whipped his arm around his body and put him in the hold that cops do.

"Do you understand me?" I spat, venom coating my words.

"Y-yeah." The guy stuttered before I shoved him to the ground and looked over to see that Michelle had done the same think I had done and the two jerk faces friends had took off.

Michelle looked over at me before we both nodded, turned to face the woods and started our way back to La Push.

After deciding to just walk to La Push, Michelle and I finally got home at 8 in the morning. Yeah, to say we were tired would be an understatement. As we walked thought the front door, we were ambushed with questions from not only Crystal but Paul and Jacob to. Michelle and I just pushed past the three of them and made our way up the giant stairs to get up to our rooms. Crystal was smart and knew to just leave us alone after that until we were ready to talk but Jacob and Paul just did not seem to get the hint.

Both Michelle and I had locked our doors so we couple curl up in our beds to sleep but the boys just did not want to give up. After an hour of listening to them beg and plead for us to let them into our rooms we were finally able to go to sleep. The great thing about being a werecat and thysyniea plus sisters is that we could talk to each other in our minds and no one else knew, which is why we both knew when each other fell asleep when we were in different rooms.

*Jacobs POV*

"Jacob I think you should just give up until Starr comes out and talks to you herself." Paul spoke from his spot of the floor by Michelle's door.

"We need to talk now thought! She's just being to stubborn to listen to me!" I growled out.

"Whatever man, your just going to piss her off more." Paul muttered, standing up and walking down stairs.

I was not going to give up, Starr and I need to talk now!

*Crystal's POV*

I watched Paul slowly descend down the stairs from my spot on the couch. I sent him a soft smile as he looked up from the ground and sent a smile of his own to me before taking up all of the love seat.

"Jacob still up there?" I asked, even thought I already knew the answer.

"Yeah. All he's going to accomplish is pissing off Starr. And that is something I don't think even I could handle." Paul said with a sigh.

"Why don't you go home and get some rest? I'm make sure Michelle knows to talk to you as soon as she wakes up." I told him, trying to help.

"Thanks Crystal. Embry is lucky to have you, you guys are perfect for each other." Paul said, standing up and making his way out of the front door.

Shooting my head up towards upstairs, I hear a loud crash before I seen Jacob being hurled down the stairs, before he landed on his back, looking rather terrified.

"GO AWAY JACOB BLACK!" Screamed Starr before everything went silent.

I stayed put, staring at Jake with wide eyes and he slowly stood up. He looked over at me with equally wide eyes before darting out the door and most likely all the way to his house. Paul was right, no one would be able to handle Starr when she was furious.

*7 p.m Starr's POV*

Squashing my eyes shut, I reached my arms above my head and pointed my toe's as much as I could in a relaxed stretch as I woke up from my eleven hour nap. I opened my eyes as I looked around my dimly lite room and heard the voice's of Michelle and Crystal down stairs in the living room. I slowly claimed out of my bed and walked to my door. Forgetting it was locked, I went to turn the handle and ran right into it. Hearing laughter down stairs, I figured that they both knew I was awake and was well aware of what I just did.

Muttering to myself, I stepped away from my door and unlocked it before opening it and making my way down the stairs.

"Have fun getting out of your room?" Michelle asked with a giggle.

"Oh ha ha ha it was a blast. Your so funny!" I said sarcastically, but with a smile so she knew I was joking.

Suddenly the door flew open and there stood Jacob, with Paul by his side, and they both looked like they were ready to quiz us down on what happened. Oh joy! This is going to be a blast. Not. Jacob better watch out, or what happened earlier is going to be nice for what I do to him later.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey sorry for the look wait for the update, I've been really busy with school