My Werewolf Love Story

Junk Yard Fun

Jacob and I wandered around the junk yard for about an hour or two before I found the perfect car for me. It was a very old, but still in good shape, challenger. By the looks of it, it was a 1970. It wasn't in as bad of shape as you would think it would be, being in a junk yard and all. I popped the hood and took a look at the moto. Now that, was what would need to most work, possiably just a new one.
"Hey Jacob, would you try and start it for me?" I asked him as I noticed he was just kinda standing around.
"Sure sure." Jacob said as he walked over to the door of it and got in.
As he turned the key the moto was making a sound like it wanted to start but just didn't have the energy. Which was a good thing, I don't think I have enough money to rebuild a moto for it. From the sound it was giving off, it would only need some retuning, some new parts, and a new battery.
"Its perfect!" I said smiling as I shut the hood and backed away from it. Taking in its whole look.
"Are you sure? Its going to be a big project car." Jacob said sounding like he didn't believe I could fix it.
"Yeah. Thats kinda why I wanted to go a junk yard to look for a car." I told him walking over to where a little office type thing was to see how much it was for the car.

An hour later

About an hour later was when Jacob and I got the car to my house and was trying to figure out what all the parts were that I need first.
"I think the battery would be a good start." I said as I walked around the car again trying to find everything wrong with it.
"And a couple other things." I heard Jacob mutter to himself.
"You don't believe I can fix this all by my self. Do you?" I asked him while standing up.
"I didn't say that." He said quickly.
"But you were thinking it. Just wait and see, I'll have it running by no time." I said glaring at him for not believing me just cause I'm a girl.
After I said that, Edwards car pulled up into the drive way next to my newish car.
"Hey Starr, I see you found a car." Bella said to me as she got out of her boyfriends car, of course with his help though.
"Yep and Jacob here is doubting my automotive skills because I'm a chick." I told her as she slowly got over to me.
"I never said it was because your a girl." Jacob said trying to defend himself.
"But you were thinking it." I quickly replyed to him.
"Ugh, fine whatever don't believe me." Jacob said walking over to his motocycle and getting on it.
"See ya later Bells, bye Starr." Jacob said kicking his motocycle to life just to have it die.
"Haha, see, you mock me and I do something to your bike." I said giggling alittle.
"What did you do to it? and when?" Jacob asked me looking all around it.
"When you weren't paying attention and I unhooked the cable to the ignition so that as soon as you started it, it would unhook and shut off." I said smiling sweetly.
"Ugh." Jacob groaned as he got back on his bike after fixing the slite delight I gave him.
"See ya later Jacob!" I yelled over the roar of his motocycle.

Even under the helmet thought I could see him smiling at my childish behavior. After telling Bella some stuff about my car like what it needs, what it doesn't need and all that good stuff, we went in the house. I headed right up stairs and to my room to and Bella and Edward went to the kitchen to start making dinner for Charlie, Her, and I. Today has been lots of fun. It hasn't even turnned out as bad as I thought it would be. I made some great new friends, new car, and a new crush on one of my sisters friends. Yep, sounds like a pretty good day to me, and to make it better, tomorrow is the beganing of winter break which gives me a couple weeks to work on my car! Maybe moving here wasn't such a bad idea. I'm really starting to like it!