My Werewolf Love Story

Making Up

"We need to talk." Was the first thing out of Jacobs mouth.

I glanced over at Crystal and Michelle before letting out a sigh of frustration. I turned around and walked out the back door and into the woods. If this got as bad as I thought it would, I did not want the house destroyed.

"Start talking." I forced out, yeah I was still mad.

*Crystal's Pov*

"I say Jake comes back with some damage but Starr will be fine." Michelle spoke, ignoring the stare Paul was giving her.

"I think they'll be happy again though." I threw my 10 cents in.

"What do you want Paul." Michelle asked, finally looking at her imprint.

"I want to say that I'm sorry about how Jacob and I jumped in when you both had it under control. It was wrong to take that kill from you to get revenge for your dad. We just didnt want to see you girls get hurt. I don't know what I would do if you got hurt and I didn't try to help you."

*Michelle's Pov*

Awe! He's just so freaking cute! I'm so lucky to have him for my soul mate!

"I really hope that you will forgive me. I'll never make the mistake again that you girls can't take care of yourselves."

"your forgiven, but I swear if you do it again, what ever Starr did to Jake, will look really nice." I warned him, standing up and pulled him into a hug.

"I since Starr approaching! Five bucks she's fine!" Crystal randomly announced.

"I'm in!" I quickly answered.

"She'll have some scars, Jake would defend himself." Paul argued.

"I'm fine so Paul, pay up!" Starr shouted from the back yard, "Jake on the other hand, not so much but we're good now."

"Ha! We win, you lose!" Crystal was overly excited.

"Why does everyone always bet against me?" Jacob whinned as he limped into the house.

"We seen what Starr did to you last night, if you to were to get into a serious fight, you would die." I laughed, pulling Paul closer to me as websat on the couch.
♠ ♠ ♠
Wow I haven't updated this story in forever! I hope you all like it:) I'm sorry it's short. I'm at school on an iPad. Comments please? Maybe? When I get home, I'll make it longer.