My Werewolf Love Story

Meeting Everyone

Its been a week now and my car is almost finished. Jacob has been around here a lot this week and I'm starting to get the feeling that Charlie likes him more then Edward. I don't know why though. Edward seems like he's an okay guy. He hasn't givin me a reason to hate him yet so we'll just see how it all plays out. Right now I am bent over my car, listening to the radio when I feel someone place their hands over my eyes. The incrediable heat coming off of them was kind of a dead give away though.

"Hey Jake. Didn't know you were coming over today." I said turning to face him.
"How did you know it was me?" Jacob said pouting.
"Your joking right?" I asked him as I stared up at him. I always feel so short next to him.
"I'm afriad to say I don't know what you're talking about." Jacob said clearly joking.
"Yeah, okay." I laughed as I shut the hood of my car and walked over to the door to shut the key off.
"What do you wanna do today?" Jacob ask me as I walked into the house, him trailing behind.
"Umm, I don't know. The only thing the car needs is the battery now and it will be good to go." I said ploping down into my chair.
"Wanna go down to La Push and meet my friends?" He asked leaning agaisnt the door way.
"Sure, we've got nothing else to do." I said standing back up and walking to the stairs.
"Where you going?" Jake ask watching my everymove, which I've got used to.
"I'm going to change if thats okay with you. As you can see, my clothes are covered in grease. I want to make a good first impresstion on your friends." I said as I started climbing up the stairs then running to my room.

After I had changed into some new clothes, Jacob and I hoped into his cute little vw rabbit, that he cliams is "Its not cute, Its manly." Yes we have aruged over it many times and so far I'm winning, and started our way to La Push. The whole way there we talked about music, cars, argued over his car somemore and by the time I won that little disagreement, we were pulling up in front of a cute little house that just reminded me of home, even though I've never been to it.

"This is Sam and Emily's house. Everyone else should be here." Jacob said as we got out of his car and approched the front door.
Instead of knocking like I thought he was going to, he just walked right in like he owned the place. He took a turn and lead me right to his favorite part of any house, the kitchen. There was a huge group of guys and two girls all sitting or standing around the table when we walked in. Most of them just looked up at us to see who it was then went back to eatting or back to their converation. One of the girls stood out to me thought. She had three scars running down her face and one of the pulled the cornor of her lips down but she still had breath taking beauty.
"Hello! You must be Starr, Jacob has told us a lot about you! I'm Emily." The lady, with the three scars, came up and said to my pulling me into a hug.
"Only good things I hope. Its nice to meet you Emily." I said returning her hug.
"Oh of course. Jacob has never said one thing even close to bad about you." Emily gushed making Jacob blush a very noticeable red.
"Well, ok. Starr, this is Embery, Quil, Seth, Leah, Sam, Jared, and Paul." Jaocb said trying to get attention off of him.
"Hi. Its nice to hear you all." I said smiling at them all.
I got some waves from them and some weird noises as they still ate. When Jacob pointed out Leah I seen the look of sadness, pain, and anger written in her eyes and on her face. I felt bad for her. I know why those emotions are there. She's clearly been hurt by a guy and still hasn't gotten over it. See I'm good and seeing things like this, its happen to all of my friends, but never me. I've barely had five boyfriends and each time I broke up with them because I just didn't care anymore.
"Umm well I'm going to go show Starr around. We'll be back later." Jaocb said pulling me out of the house after I said goodbye to Emily and everyone else.

"I like Emily." I told Jacob as we walked along to shore line on the beach.
"I think she likes you to. She has a really big heart." Jacob said smiling down at him.
"How did she get those scars?" I asked as Jacob stopped and looked out to the sunset.
"She was attacked by a bear over the summer." Jacob said answering my question.
"Oh my gosh, she must have been so scared." I said as I imaggened being attacked by a bear.
"Yeah. We're having a bon fire here tonight. Would you like to come?" Jacob asked me as we started to walk up a cliff.
"Sure, that sounds fun." I smiled and laughed as I tripped over a rock put Jake cought me before I fell to the ground.
"Thanks." I smiled sheepishly as Jake still had a hold of me.

We stayed like for what seemed like hours just staring into each others eyes before we both slowly started to lean in until our lips finally met. As cheesy as it sounds, when our lips met I swear I heard bells and seen fireworks, just like in a fairy tale. After acouple moments we pulled away when we both heard a very loud howl threw out the woods.

"There are wolfs here?" I asked forgeting about what just happened for the time being and looked towards where the howl came from.
"Yeah, a huge pack of them. Are you scared of wolves?" Jacob asked looking from the woods to me.
"No, I love wolves. They've always been my favorite animals. Their so beautiful." I said smiling up at him.
"Do you believe in werewolves and vampires?" Jacob asked me with the most serious face.
"Yeah, I've read books were a girl will have a best friend thats a werewolf and they fell in love and he never hurt her. Its made me always want to find a werewolf like that." I said smiling. "That probaly sounds really stupid to you though." I added looking right into his eyes.
"No, thats not stupid at all. What would you say if I told you I was a werewolf?" Jacob asked looking so serious it was starting to scare me.
"I would say I want proof. I don't believe without proof." I told him honestly.
"I'll show you proof, just give me a mintue." Jacob said running into the trees quickly. I stood in the same spot for a couple moments before a gaint wolf, the size of a clidesdale, came trouting over to me.
"Holy hell." I said taking in everything of the rust colored fur of the wolf.
"Is that really you, Jake?" I asked reaching my hand out to pet the wolf.
He shoke his gaint wolf face 'yes' as he leaned his head into my hand more. It was at that moment that I knew I had fell for Jacob Black, for a werewolf that I always wanted to find.