My Werewolf Love Story

Story Time

After Jacob had changed back and was fully dressed, we headed back to Sam and Emily's house to get ready for the bon fire. On the way back Jacob filled me in on to why he and his friends could turn into giant wolfs and that the cullen's where a clan of vampires. Yep, thats what freaked me out because Edward is always around my house and Bella is over at his house a lot. He also filled my in on what really happened when Bella was in the hospial and what happened when Edward left. I really miss so much when I'm not around her.

"Whats she thinking about so hard?" I heard Quil ask.
"Uh? What?" I asked pulled away from my thoughts.
"What were you thinking about? We kept trying to talk to you." Quil repeated to me.
"Oh, just thinking about how much I missed well I was in Jacksonville." I said answering his question.
"Yeah you sure did miss a lot." Embery said jumping in our conversation.
"Well now I know imma have to stay around you guys to be intertained." I said laughing.
"Good cause we aint lettin you leave us." Jacob told me putting his arm around my shoulder and pulling me into him.
"Come on guys and girls, time to head down to the beach for the bon fire." Emily said walking out the door with Sam right behind her.
"Sam and Emily are good together. You can just feel the love radiating off of them" I said as we all filed out the door.

As we got to the beach for the second time that day, I could see some kids for Forks. As we got closer to them I could see it was Daman, Ever, Miles, and a couple other kids I don't really know.

"Hey guys." I said smiling as I approched them.
"Hey Starr. What are you doing here?" Miles asked me eyeing the La Push boys.
"I'm hanging out with my friends. Sorry Miles, none of them swing that way." I told him braking his gaze from Jacob, which I relized was making me jealous.
"You've been hanging out around with them quiet a bit lately, haven't you?" Daman said like he knew something was up.
"Yeah, I've gotten really close to all of them, their like brothers to me." I said smiling at him, hopeing he didn't see that I kept turning my gaze to Jacob.
"All but one." Ever said smiling at me catching on.
"I don't know what your talking about." I said blushing looking down.
"Sure babe, sure." Miles said smiling at me while whinking.
"What you guys talking about?" Jacob asked walking up and putting his arm around my shoulder agian.
"Nothing." Ever said smiling a knowing smile at me.
"I don't believe that, Starr's blushing way to much." Jacob said laughing alittle.
"Well, your never gonna figure out what we were talking about." Miles said trying to save me.
"Just give it times. I'll find out sooner or later." Jacob said smiling and whinking at me.
"My lips are sealed." I said making the zipper like motion over my lips.
"Whatever you say." Jacob said.
"Come on, their starting "story time"" Jaocb said slowly pulling me away from Miles, Damen, and Ever.
"Haha ok. See you guys later." I laughed letting Jacob pull me away.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey, sorry its short, I was trying to write it over the weekend but I was with my dad so I didn't have much time to be on my laptop. Tell me wat ya think. I don't like having a new story up and getting no comments. I need to know if its good or not.